Good Guy Kraig with LivingCanvasExotics-Awesome Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-13-2009, 08:30 PM   #1
BrunswickBoas
Kraig with LivingCanvasExotics-Awesome Guy!

I thought I would add a positive thread to the BOI and share about a transaction I just had with Kraig. This was my first time buying from an online boa dealer so I was a little hesitant at first. Kraig quickly eased all of my concerns by showing absolute professionalism and demonstrating an avid love of the hobby. He patiently answered all of my many emails and even went as far as to help me with equipment decisions none of which he had any obligation to do. Even when the fedex plane got delayed because of wind so my snake was going to arrive a day late, Kraig contacted me as soon as he found out and filled me in on the situation (again something he did not have to do). My snake was shipped fully insulated and secure and acted like I had just picked her up from Kraigs' house instead of being jostled around by Fedex for two days. She looked great and had complete paperwork down to the last several feeding details and shed journals.

Needless to say I was blown away by the way Kraig handled not only his snakes but also his business. If you are ever looking for a high end nice boa and want to buy from someone who not only loves his snakes but will also go way out of his way to help you, Kraig is your man. I know I look forward to doing business with him again. Thanks for listening!

Joshua Wills

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!