Good Guy Rainforest Junkies...Michael Novy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2009, 12:28 PM   #1
Tim Cole
Thumbs up Rainforest Junkies...Michael Novy

I ordered 10 Phylomedusa bicolor (Waxy Monkey Tree Frogs) from Michael in December. I told him shipping time was not critical and to wait until he was comfortable with the weather on his end. He was in Ohio and I'm in Texas.

He sent me a caresheet and we talked on the phone for a bit. He agreed to try and ship the first week of January after the holidays. That week the weather was still too cold. Than he mentioned he would be vending at the Arlington NARBC. Since I was also manning the Austin Herpetological Society table there, this worked out great.

He let me pick out my frogs and was a pleasure to talk to. His display of frogs was impressive and I would recommend him to anyone. He obviously has a passion for his frogs.

I've been wanting these frogs for awhile to use in my Herp Education Programs but all of the ones I have seen at shows were wild caught and over a $100. Michael was selling his cb's for half that in quantity. They all dumped in the deli cups before getting home and ate twice within the first 24 hours after being set-up at home.

Check him out at http://www.rainforestjunkys.com/.

Old 02-11-2009, 01:12 PM   #2
MicroZooKits
Mike is a good guy, I got some bicolors from him as well from the previous clutch (07) and they arrived just fine as well.

Old 02-11-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
bigdogg
Mike is a great guy to deal with. Have got many Brazilian Rainbows off him and a pair of Geographica's. Great Service, Great Animals, all around Great Person.

Old 02-11-2009, 05:45 PM   #4
DAND
You can't go wrong with Mike. Awesome animals. Definitely one of the good guys without a doubt.

Old 11-06-2011, 03:10 AM   #5
Screamingdragon
I got 6 Amazon Milk Frogs from Mike. We had to wait a long time on the shipping because like Tim, I am in Texas and the summer was insanely hot. Novy is very easy going and very understanding. I had 4 mossy tree frogs on hold and changed my mind and got milk frogs at the last second. For Novy it was not a problem at all and he shipped them out. They are all VERY healthy. Some of the healthiest frogs I have ever seen. I am proud to have them. They are fantastic.
My only complaint, which may or may not have anything to do with Novy himself is the Fed Ex screw up, they charged me over 125.00 to ship 6 baby milks. Pretty insane I think. But other than the shipping everything directly related to any transaction with Novy was 100%. Novy, you are awesome and I hope to get those mossies at some point here soon. Thanks for the milks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!