Good Guy West Coast Geckos (Lauren Kosins) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
Draco11
Talking West Coast Geckos (Lauren Kosins)

Great quality geckos, great communication. You couldn't find a better more careing person, that loves her hobby; which shows in the quality of geckos. I receved two adult females from her, and they looked way better than the pics, Sweet as can be also. Two thumbs up!! :-)

Old 07-12-2011, 09:12 PM   #2
Draco11
West Coast Geckos is CrestedMania

Old 07-12-2011, 11:12 PM   #3
V&J leopard geckos
yeah have to agree gary is a great guy. no problems doing business with him ever

Old 07-12-2011, 11:22 PM   #4
CrestedMania
Quote:
Originally Posted by V&J leopard geckos View Post
yeah have to agree gary is a great guy. no problems doing business with him ever
I am glad you have had no problems with "Gary"...however CrestedMania is Lauren & Anthony.
I am Lauren...Anthony is my husband. I guess there is a lot of confusion.

Old 07-13-2011, 06:32 AM   #5
CrestedMania
Quote:
Originally Posted by V&J leopard geckos View Post
I am glad you have had no problems with "Gary"...however CrestedMania is Lauren & Anthony.
I am Lauren...Anthony is my husband.
I guess there is a lot of confusion.

Old 07-13-2011, 10:04 AM   #6
Jaybee
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrestedMania View Post
I am Lauren...Anthony is my husband.
I guess there is a lot of confusion.
The confusion would probably be because there is already a West Coast (Leopard) Gecko. http://www.westcoastleopardgecko.com/ That site is what returns when you google search for "West Coast Geckos."

Old 07-13-2011, 10:10 AM   #7
CrestedMania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybee View Post
The confusion would probably be because there is already a West Coast (Leopard) Gecko. http://www.westcoastleopardgecko.com/ That site is what returns when you google search for "West Coast Geckos."
JB,
Thank you for the clarification...that makes sense!
You are always so very helpful!

Old 11-06-2011, 03:18 AM   #8
Screamingdragon
Girl, your cresties are some of the best. You are a trip to talk to on the phone. I feel like we have been friends for years. So easy to talk to, easy to work with, makes sure you are MORE THAN satisfied with the gecko(s) you purchase. She makes sure to try and describe them the best she can along with the pictures. She also followed up multiple times after I received my gecko. We did have an issue with shipping and I not receiving the package but that was not her fault. It was the mail carrier's fault. Lauren called and called and made sure she knew where the package was and straightened the whole mess out and I finally got my little guy. He was pretty confused and slow but he was happy to be out of his deli cup and jumped onto me. You rock Lauren. Please keep in touch. You are an awesome and respectable chick. I would buy geckos from you in the future.

Old 11-06-2011, 03:29 AM   #9
CrestedMania
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screamingdragon View Post
Girl, your cresties are some of the best. You are a trip to talk to on the phone. I feel like we have been friends for years. So easy to talk to, easy to work with, makes sure you are MORE THAN satisfied with the gecko(s) you purchase. She makes sure to try and describe them the best she can along with the pictures. She also followed up multiple times after I received my gecko. We did have an issue with shipping and I not receiving the package but that was not her fault. It was the mail carrier's fault. Lauren called and called and made sure she knew where the package was and straightened the whole mess out and I finally got my little guy. He was pretty confused and slow but he was happy to be out of his deli cup and jumped onto me. You rock Lauren. Please keep in touch. You are an awesome and respectable chick. I would buy geckos from you in the future.
Jen,
I am so happy that you are enjoying "BlueMan" and that you are so pleased with him! I am always happy when I know my cresties are going to good people...and that YOU are! I will keep in touch for sure and keep me updated on your little man! Hope to do business again with you in the near future!
All the best!!
~Lauren & Anthony
-- WestCoastGecko --

Old 11-06-2011, 03:35 AM   #10
Screamingdragon
Awww, you are so sweet. It always brightens my night to hear form you. n_n YAY BLUEMAN! Ill take pics for you soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!