Good Guy Frankie Burney, Fatboy Ball Pythons, Gems Custom Screen Printing - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-24-2010, 10:58 PM   #1
JudyC
Frankie Burney, Fatboy Ball Pythons, Gems Custom Screen Printing

Just wanted to share an excellent business experience we had with Frankie. We placed a large order for custom printed t-shirts...different colors, and extra customization on some of the shirts...shipped across the country.

The shirts arrived as promised, exactly as ordered. Their quality was excellent and the printing was flawless.

I've met Frankie and his lovely wife in person as well, and they are just awesome, down-to-earth people I would go out of my way to hang out with again. If you're interested in getting some shirts made to represent your business (or whatever!), I would DEFINITELY recommend you contact Frankie!!!

Old 09-20-2011, 09:08 AM   #2
carlisle
Talking Frankie Burney, Fatboy Ball Pythons Great Guy

I purchased a few Balls from Frankie last week and the experience was great. I bet we sat around and talked Balls and their care for over an hour before we actually went and seen the snakes. He went out of his way talking and explaining all parts of keeping and caring for balls. He's a great guy and really cares for his animals. I love my little mojave girl and cinnamon guy. Frankie you da man!

Old 11-06-2011, 12:37 PM   #3
SlytherynHiss Exotics
I just wanted to add my .02. To date, I have purchased 2 Ball Pythons from Frankie- a Cinny male who eats like there`s no tomorrow...LOL...And just yesterday, I picked up a gorgeous Fire Male from him. I also picked up my first order of Custom screen-printed T-Shirts from Frankie & Christy. I say my "first Order", because after seeing the quality of both the shirts and the screen-printing, I will definately do all of my Re-Orders thru Gems Screen Printing. Besides being very professional, and offering high quality on ALL of their products, Frankie & Christy are just the type of people that You`d love to have as neighbors.
Rayna Waddell :-)

Old 11-06-2011, 02:33 PM   #4
Royal Morphz
Frankie rocks he is a must buy from guy in my book.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!