Bad Guy James Ryan Archueleta - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2019, 03:23 PM   #1
OsmunReptileRemoval
James Ryan Archueleta

This guy buys a snake off of me June 12th, has it for 2 and half months almost three months and some how kills it today August 27th and wants to blame me. He will not take responsibility for his actions and has even gone as far as filed a claim against me. I can't see how he wins this but with Paypal, who knows. Stay away from this guy!

Old 08-27-2019, 07:00 PM   #2
LauraB
Uh, any details you can share? Like how/why exactly has he blamed you? What was the cause of the snake's death? What kind of snake? How old? How long in your possession?
Thanks, details you share can only help back your position.

Old 08-27-2019, 07:50 PM   #3
OsmunReptileRemoval
I hatched the snake and raised the snake, bred the snake the last two years. It was a Lesser Clown Male ball python. He never told me the cause of death just sent me a picture saying he found it dead today, 2 and half almost 3 months after purchasing it, blaming me wanting his money back. I told him I could not do that after it left me perfectly healthy and was with him for 2 and half months and he threatened me and then filed a paypal claim. I have responded and I hope that paypal makes the right decision.

Old 08-27-2019, 10:03 PM   #4
Lucille
Michael can you please provide screenshots of emails by both of you?

Old 08-27-2019, 10:38 PM   #5
OsmunReptileRemoval
Most of our conversations were on FB Messager which I can do this but it will take a long time, so for now while I wait to hear from Paypal I will hold off. If paypal screws me along with him, I will take the hours of work to post all the screen shots from our conversations on FB and on email, I have kept records of everything.

Old 08-27-2019, 10:42 PM   #6
OsmunReptileRemoval
If I broke the rules I will take the post down. I just wanted to warn people ahead of time. IF you check my reviews on Here, morph market, FB, and Google, they are all good. I pride myself in customer service and my animals, so I figured I would warn people about this person, hence my post. I am a teacher and am back to school this week and a father of a 2 and 4 year old along with have a nice sized collection of snakes and rodents. I just looked now and to screen shot everything would take hours. As I mentioned before if Payapl wrongs me along with him and or I need that now, I can just take the post down until a further date when I have time. But for everyone who has had a chance to see and read this you have been warned. Thanks.

Old 08-27-2019, 11:00 PM   #7
Lucille
Michael have you let him know about this thread? The thing about 'warnings' is that with no proof and no input from the other party, it is difficult to really get a full understanding of the issues. A few screen shots would be very helpful, as would letting James Ryan know about this thread in order to get his point of view about what took place.

Old 08-27-2019, 11:23 PM   #8
LauraB
You've not broken any rules, Michael. You're good. Thanks for further info. If you truly sold Mr. Archueleta a healthy, 2-year old BP that you hatched and raised, and said snake was in his possession for 2 1/2 months and suddenly died (cause unknown), then IMO, you do not owe him a refund or replacement.

Did the photo he sent truly depict the same snake? No outward signs of illness or neglect or injury? And again, why is he blaming you?

Truly hope PP rules in your favor if, in fact, he had the snake for 2 1/2 months and it was healthy when sold as you claim.

Old 08-28-2019, 08:16 AM   #9
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by OsmunReptileRemoval View Post
If I broke the rules I will take the post down. I just wanted to warn people ahead of time.
As an FYI the BOI is not Facebook and posts here can not be deleted or edited by the users.

If you have time to get a few screen shots showing he bought the snake from you with the date of the sale, his message to you claiming the snake died and demanding a refund months later, and a screen shot of his PP claim that should be enough proof for now.

Old 08-28-2019, 09:09 AM   #10
Lucille
I have notified someone on fb who has a similar name, of this thread. Hopefully I got the right person, and perhaps he will come here and shed further light on the situation. I know neither party, but it seems as if the more facts there are, and input from both sides, the more informed choices readers are able to make.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!