5.1 dumerils boa babies lots of pink, peach and orange - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 05:20 PM   #1
gnkreptiles
5.1 dumerils boa babies lots of pink, peach and orange

Take all six of these for 470.00 shipped. Make me an offer on this group, i am motivated to sell, my wife just gave birth to our son.

I have for sale 5.1 dumerils boa babies. These animals are huge babies. They are all very bright with varying degrees of color from pink and peach to orange. They have very light sides with some red in the black markings similar to a redtail. They are all started on live mice and are eating without a problem. Pictures don't do these guys any justice at all. I am asking 115.00 shipped on these and will make deals if you would like more than one.
The female is in the first pic. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any and all questions.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-23-2009, 08:43 PM   #2
richie91
intersted

how much is one of the males with shipping included?

Old 09-23-2009, 09:42 PM   #3
gnkreptiles
im sorry, they are sold
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread