Julie Bergman/Gecko Ranch-The Best of the Best - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-27-2008, 09:56 PM   #1
Nate Ellis
Thumbs up Julie Bergman/Gecko Ranch-The Best of the Best

If anyone is looking to purchase geckos I strongly recommend that you check out Julie Bergman at Gecko Ranch before looking anywhere else. I purchased 3 Phelsuma Standingi from her and couldn't be happier with both the quality of the animals and the customer service. Julie definately cares about her animals and goes the extra mile to assure that they arrive safe and sound.

Nate Ellis-Stripedmotleys

Old 02-27-2008, 10:02 PM   #2
lanceheads
I agree! Julie is the BEST Gecko breeder on the planet!

Randal

Old 03-05-2008, 05:50 PM   #3
jfarah
Agreed! They don't come much better than Julie!

Old 03-05-2008, 07:32 PM   #4
livialeigh
I've talked to her at shows before, and she's been very helpful in offering information and advice. I also bought some of the 2-part Crested Gecko Diet from her at the last show I attended. She's always friendly, and always smiling, and so nice
Olivia

Old 03-05-2008, 09:17 PM   #5
E2MacPets
I bought my first gecko ever from Julie, so the blame falls squarely on her. She's terrific.

Old 07-07-2008, 02:59 AM   #6
SirenSanJose
I second, third, or fourth, whatever the count is up to now. Although I've lurked and read the BOI for a long time, it was wanting to put some praise up for Julie that convinced me to register. I've interacted with Julie twice, and have 4 geckos from her.

My initial pair of cresties was Gecko Ranch stock, although I bought them from someone who bought them from her, so I didn't buy them directly from her or interact with her at that time. However, I was so pleased with the quality of the animals that I went looking for her at the San Jose reptile show that following fall, and purchased my first animal directly from her, a pretty yellowish buckskin guaranteed female who has produced a lovely hatchling and has several more eggs incubating this season. Again, a healthy, quality animal.

However, my most recent experience with Julie was what took the cake. A good friend of mine was interested in one of her high-end crested geckos, contacted her, and was told "hey, you're within driving distance, why don't you come on up and take a look yourself, if it suits?" So I tagged along with my friend, and we went up to Julie's for the afternoon. She was a fantastic hostess, showed us all around, introduced us to her critters, and let us pepper her with dozens of questions and was just generally incredibly sweet, professional, and a whole lot of fun.

My friend went home with that high-end gecko she'd gone to buy, another gorgeous little hatchling, and as much as I did NOT intend to buy anything, came home with a lovely young brindle who's eating and growing wonderfully and should make a fantastic addition to my breeding program next year. I'll certainly be looking to Julie again when I'm in the market for more geckos in the future.

Old 04-20-2011, 04:06 PM   #7
Lunar Gecko
I consider Julie a great friend and have been buying from her, trading with her and selling to her for years now. Shes always wonderful to deal with and goes the extra mile each and every time. Highly recommended!

Old 10-13-2011, 11:43 AM   #8
lauraleellbp
I just picked up a fantastic male Phelsuma madagascariensis grandis from Julie this week. I am extrordinarily happy with this handsome and healthy guy, and Julie simply could not have been more pleasurable to deal with- great communication, replied promptly and thoroughly to questions, and my gecko arrived packaged wonderfully. I hope to be a repeat customer!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!