Bad Guy Ken Foose, not a good dealer - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:19 PM   #11
AdamWhite
I'm sorry Gojira1986, I don't believe I asked you. I am just posting info. I can post a pic of the kink necked snake.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:19 PM   #12
Ken Foose
I don't have any emails about this anymore. It was at least 6 months ago, give or take. I know he got the snake with the kink (how I missed that I have no clue, I'm stupid sometimes). He said the snake was perfect except for the kink. I told him to keep it and I'd refund his money for the snake. He said no, he'd rather have another one. I told him I could send him a new one, but he'd have to pay the shipping. He agreed. The one I sent was fine and eating for me here. Obviously there was something wrong with it, because it died shortly after he got it. Last I'd heard, the kinked one was still doing fine. I do believe I refunded his money for the Cal King as I'd first proposed. Frankly, I don't remember now. I'm pretty sure I did.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:20 PM   #13
TriangleReptiles
What more should Ken have done? What does it take to please you? Ken refunds your money and you still aren't satisfied? Remind me to NEVER sell to you. That business I don't need.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:22 PM   #14
AdamWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojira1986 View Post
Ok - when were these animals purchased? It's interesting, bc you said "spring" and now it's fall and your just posting... (after a couple of bad guy bogus threads about Ken).
Emails... Pictures...
Veterinary records? You did say the first king snake and replacement king snake died of the same thing - so you DO have a statement from a licensed veterinarian stating that necropsies were performed on both dead snakes and showed the same cause of death? Bc if you don't, and your not a vet, it's pure speculation that both snakes died of the same causes.
... you atleast took the animals that were blowing bubbles and resting w mouths open to see the vet and sought out veterinary care to try to save them right?
Surely, if they were that sick, skinny, and dehydrated, you immediately sought veterinary care?
Between the time that they showed symptoms and the time they were dead, I did not have time to get them to the vet.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:22 PM   #15
Ken Foose
Adam, I have no hard feelings either. I'm just a bit confused at what would have possessed you to post here after all this time, and after I was led to believe that all was good between us. No big deal, but just a little odd.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:25 PM   #16
Gojira1986
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamWhite View Post
I'm sorry Gojira1986, I don't believe I asked you. I am just posting info. I can post a pic of the kink necked snake.
Actually by posting on the BOI, I can ask you for information about the transaction. You already omitted in you first post, labeled, "the whole story" that Ken refunded your money and let you keep the first snake.
You have to provide proof here I've learned that pretty quick. You will get nowhere without any proof.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:27 PM   #17
Gojira1986
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamWhite View Post
Between the time that they showed symptoms and the time they were dead, I did not have time to get them to the vet.
So then how do you know they died of the same cause or causes if they never went to the vet? Your telling me you bought animals, and within 24 hours of noticing symptoms they died? Bc there are 24 hour vet clinics all over the USA, and if an animal is as sick as you say, it should have been taken to the vet immediately.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:29 PM   #18
TriangleReptiles
Lies by omission don't impress either. Why fail to mention that he refunded your money and let you keep the snake (even if imperfect)? And why 6 months after the matter is solved? I hope you understand my skepticism.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:30 PM   #19
LadyOhh
How vindictive...

Old 10-11-2011, 04:30 PM   #20
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojira1986 View Post
So then how do you know they died of the same cause or causes if they never went to the vet? Your telling me you bought animals, and within 24 hours of noticing symptoms they died? Bc there are 24 hour vet clinics all over the USA, and if an animal is as sick as you say, it should have been taken to the vet immediately.
I will say that is a bit of a stretch. There is one of those around me and it is an hour and a half away (so, not that near) and they do not deal with exotics. That aside, most of those clinics are emergency clinics and you are going to rack up a monstrous bill very quickly. I am all for bringing sick reptiles to the vet., but there is a line to be drawn.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!