Bad Guy Ken Foose, not a good dealer - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:48 PM   #31
AdamWhite
JCCS, that was my main complaint.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:48 PM   #32
Ken Foose
Adam, I screw up an average of about 3 times a year. Too many times if you ask me, but for the most part my track record is sound. And, if I do up, I make damned well sure that I take care of it. I would expect no less if I was on the recieving end of a mistake. I'm still not understanding this post, but I'm glad we are good. And I promise, if you ever do decide to buy from me again, the transactioin will be perfect. 99% of them are. Sorry this was messed up. I am better then this, honest.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:52 PM   #33
AdamWhite
I'll take your word for it. Things are deffinitly good. Just wanted to make sure everyone sees both sides.

Like I said, there is good side. The rat snake is healthy.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:54 PM   #34
Ken Foose
After carefull caculations, 99.7% of my transactions are good ones. And Adam, I did offer you a full refund on the first snake. It was the cost of shippig the second snake that I was trying to avoid. Perhaps not the right thing to do, but it was pay the shipping or take the refund. You chose to pay the shipping over the refund. Once again, I'm sorry about all this. It happens.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:55 PM   #35
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamWhite View Post
I'll take your word for it. Things are deffinitly good. Just wanted to make sure everyone sees both sides.

Like I said, there is good side. The rat snake is healthy.
I see ... something, not sure if it is both sides. There is no evidence of this sickly snake. You're expecting people to just take your word for it, which is difficult given that you posted this months after the transaction concluded between the two of you and Ken refunded you money. Also, you are trying to say that you do not think he did anything wrong, but you made this post anyway.

You also seem to be ignoring anyone that is not posting anything in your favor.

Things about you, in my opinion, do not add up and while I will say Ken made mistakes in this deal, you are way worse than he is.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:56 PM   #36
Focal
Quote:
JCCS, that was my main complaint.
I would have accepted that as a valid complaint had you not refused the refund offered and agreed to pay for the shipping for the new snake. Sorry but if that was a problem, you should have stuck to your guns. I don't understand how you refuse to accept a refund but fold and pay for shipping

Old 10-11-2011, 05:05 PM   #37
David Reid
A replacement snake should be sent and shipping should be paid for by the seller. The deformed snake (getting to keep it) and the second snake's shipping should not be considered a wash.

Old 10-11-2011, 05:05 PM   #38
Gojira1986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
I would have accepted that as a valid complaint had you not refused the refund offered and agreed to pay for the shipping for the new snake. Sorry but if that was a problem, you should have stuck to your guns. I don't understand how you refuse to accept a refund but fold and pay for shipping
I too am a bit lost... If paying a second round of shipping was his main complaint, why was nothing of that being an issue mentioned in his first post, "the whole story"?

Ken - did you see any pictures of the sick or dead snakes before you agreed to refund or send another animal? Maybe if Ken can verify that pictures of these snakes do exist it will offer alittle proof...

I still don't understand why the op joins and immediately makes a negative post about Ken, after 2 questionable bad guy BOI come up (Denny and jennilyn)? See guys, even with the lack of proof from the op, it's the TIMING that makes me question this... As though someone kind of encouraged Adam to do this, even after all this time elapsed and the seller was not aware there was any dissatisfaction on the buyers part.

Old 10-11-2011, 05:06 PM   #39
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
While I think that Ken is a very respectable business man, I disagree with how he handled one thing. Ken, when you replaced the original snake, you should have paid the shipping. He paid for a healthy snake the first time, including shipping. You did not deliver a healthy snake. I don't like paying for other people's screw ups, as a seller or as a buyer. I think that it's a fair way to do business. Other than that, I think that the OP is being a bit vindictive here, as he should have brought this to light 6 months ago if he was going to.

Chris
Hmm, I think he stated he offered a full refund and it was rejected for another snake instead. It would be one thing if he offered to replace the snake if he only paid for shipping but he didn't. He offered a full refund and keep the first snake, correct? The seller opted for a new snake and keep the kinked one as well.

Now, I don't think a buyer should be stiffed on shipping if they don't get a healthy animal but it doesn't appear to me that is what happened.

Ken admitted to making a mistake and agreed to correct it. If offered a refund and the buyer opted to get another snake instead for the cost of shipping.

I see nothing wrong with that. Customer would have been made whole.

Old 10-11-2011, 05:09 PM   #40
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Ken, no hard feelings. I justed wanted to make this available to anyone that needs info.

But no big deal.

Again, no hard feelings. Just putting the info out there.
Quote:
Not blaming you, just making the info available.

BS. Read your title again.

Quote:
Bad Guy Ken Foose, not a good dealer

He offered you a full refund and you state "not a good dealer"
No big deal my ***

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!