Bad Guy Ken Foose, not a good dealer - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:12 PM   #61
AdamWhite
I am sorry. I should not have. And it WAS my fault. Sorry for everything I have caused. I really would like to be a stand up member, but I am afraid this mistake has cost me that opportunity. Again, I am sorry.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:14 PM   #62
AdamWhite
Well, I live in a rural area. That clinic really is the closest. There is a clinic here in my town, the problem is the smallest animal they will help is a cat.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:16 PM   #63
Gojira1986
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamWhite View Post
Sorry, I didn't make it clearer. I said he would send me another of the price of shipping. I meant to add that he refunded the price of the original king and sent the next one without charging me.
Wait a minute.. He sent you another snake for free less shipping, let you keep
The first snake, AND Returned your money for the first snake?
When it was all said and done, you got 2 snakes, the purchase price of the 1st snake returned, and just paid shipping twice?

Old 10-11-2011, 08:18 PM   #64
AdamWhite
I only got one snake because the Kings died, only the rat lived. So I payed shipping 2 times for one rat snake.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:33 PM   #65
Ken Foose
Adam, I didn't credit your card back for the shipping of the second snake? Are you sure? I would have, that's standard for us here. Let me know if this is correct please. I'd swear I would have refunded the money for both the snake and the shipping of the second one. Please, let's not figure this out here though, OK? Email me or call me.

On another note, I'd love to know who is out to get me on some other forum. Email me and we'll chat. Please.

Other then that, I'd really like this to drop to the bottom now. Take care

Old 10-11-2011, 08:36 PM   #66
Ken Foose
And Natalie, you were right. Please forgive me. I really believe that most people are honest and trustworthy. Just a few are not. I still believe that. Perhaps I'm just unealistic, but I don't think so.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:38 PM   #67
Gojira1986
Quote:
I only got one snake because the Kings died, only the rat lived. So I payed shipping 2 times for one rat snake.
Well if you had the rat snake shipped w the first king snake, then you really shouldn't have been reimbursed for the first shipment, bc the rat was successful and the shipping would have still cost the same regardless if the king lived or died.
But, the way you made it sound is that after the 1st king arrived and u saw the kink, Ken refunded your money, and sent you another snake for just the cost of shipping.
I'm confused, I guess it really doesn't matter if I get it or not though lol
I just am trying to figure out if you got your original money back and the 2nd kingsnake or if the 2nd snake was your "refund".
I know you paid shipping both times, but the actual purchase price I'm talking about.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:42 PM   #68
WebSlave
Quote:
I was prompted by some people on another forum. But that does not really matter, I was the one holding the keyboard. I should not have posted.

I am very sorry that I forgot to say that I was refunded. I was only refunded for the snakes though. So I did end up having to pay shipping 2 times.

Well, here is the problem. The closet clinic that deals with reptiles is 70 minutes away. I did schedule the appointment but it was pushed out almost a week.

By the time the Kink snake showed symptoms, it was too late.
Quote:
I am sorry. I should not have. And it WAS my fault. Sorry for everything I have caused. I really would like to be a stand up member, but I am afraid this mistake has cost me that opportunity. Again, I am sorry.
In my opinion, if you are going to be so unduly influenced by peer pressure, you really need to pick your peers more carefully.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:42 PM   #69
AdamWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Foose View Post
Adam, I didn't credit your card back for the shipping of the second snake? Are you sure? I would have, that's standard for us here. Let me know if this is correct please. I'd swear I would have refunded the money for both the snake and the shipping of the second one. Please, let's not figure this out here though, OK? Email me or call me.

On another note, I'd love to know who is out to get me on some other forum. Email me and we'll chat. Please.

Other then that, I'd really like this to drop to the bottom now. Take care
Ah, its no big deal. I know I still paid for shipping twice. But shoot, thats the past. As long as you don't hate me for posting this.

I would rather not thump them for something I did, if you know what I mean. Besides, no one is really out to get YOU in particular, they just told me I should post about this. So I did, to make them happy.

But what I did was wrong, and I wouldn't mind letting this settle either.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:58 PM   #70
Ken Foose
Well Adam, if I did not refund the shipping, then I still owe you. Hey, if you want to try this California Kingsnake thing again (don't blame you if you don't), email me or call me and we can set it up. I'll pay the shipping since I still seem to owe you for that. I have some fantastic high whites and some of the nice banded ones you wanted. Either way, just let me know. Now, let 'er drop.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!