Bad Guy Ken Foose, not a good dealer - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2011, 04:00 PM   #81
reticguy76
i do find it kinda tough to fully believe that mouth rot would be the culprit in the death(s).
i have seen some NASTY NASTY NASTY mouth rots come into clinics i have worked at and relieved at over the years, and never have i seen one die from that

Old 10-12-2011, 04:07 PM   #82
AdamWhite
I agree. But mouth rot is often connected to RI's which often causes open mouth breathing and blowing bubbles. I am not positive what caused it, but I took a good look and did a lot of research before deciding that it might be RI's and mouth rot.

Old 10-12-2011, 04:11 PM   #83
Ken Foose
Look, there's been no harm and no foul. I made the mistake of sending out a snake with a kink. That's more then likely what killed it. I never even knew it had died. In fact, I even asked Adam to let me see a photo of it in a year, just to see how it was doing. Anyway, no bad guys here, and I'd just like it to go away. I'm good if everyone else is. This was all my fault. Let's go have some fun, shall we?

Old 10-12-2011, 08:07 PM   #84
reptilebaby
You're such an understanding guy ken.

Old 10-13-2011, 09:04 AM   #85
Rainbowboaman
Doug,
Thanks you for letting us know Adam was dishonest with you too.

To Adam, By starting this thread you have put yourself on Many do not sell lists!

Old 10-13-2011, 10:04 AM   #86
Gojira1986
I really am so impressed with Ken's attitude thru all of this. What a good businessman. I really have yet to deal with someone so eager and willing to please his customers and to legitimately work to make things right when an error is made by him or his team at exotic pets. I will say from personal experience this past week Ken has been excellent to work with - he responds to emails immediately, is honest, answers questions without making me feel dumb, and is just an overall easy going guy. Unfortunately, in this business, there is a lot of ppl that are of the belief once an animal leaves their care, it's no longer their problem. If the animal is deformed, sick, dead, ect. When it reaches the buyer it's not their(the sellers) problem. I've seen nothing to indicate that train of thought from Ken. He has been willing to correct mistakes he's not even sure he made, and replace animals he's not even sure were his! Come on - how many sellers will do this? In the past, I've had to spend the extra money to overnight the dead animal back to the seller and only received partial refunds, If any. Ken does have a large group of animals he deals with, so are there occasionally going to be things that get missed? OF COURSE, even ppl who have a small group of animals miss things - bc, we are all humans... No perfect robots. I really hope that ppl who see these threads on the BOI take the time to read all the way thru it. Maybe in the future the BOI can have a "rating system" so that readers can agree or disagree with the post, and the rating would be right next to the title, so ppl that are looking at the post for the first time can see if its a legitimate bad guy post or something like the last 2 threads about Ken, a post labeled bad guy, but ultimately went in ken's favor. Just a thought. Anyways, I am going to respect ken's wishes and stop posting on these threads so they can sink. Great thread guys

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!