Good Guy Ken Foose, I really shouldn't have posted. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-11-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
AdamWhite
Ken Foose, I really shouldn't have posted.

Sorry Ken, and anyone else who saw my other thread. I'm really sorry and hope I can make a good start.

I should never have posted, and if non of you want me to stick around, I will leave without arguement. I deffinitly deserve it. Again, I am sorry to everyone, especialy Ken.

Old 10-11-2011, 09:18 PM   #2
Rainbowboaman
If your apology is really sincere, you should post the names of the people that manipulated you into starting the thread to begin with.

Old 10-11-2011, 09:19 PM   #3
Ed Clark
This should have been posted on your brain fart thread!

Old 10-11-2011, 09:52 PM   #4
Rainbowboaman
Adam,
I see you have been reading this & haven't posted yet, how long does it take to type the names?

Old 10-11-2011, 10:02 PM   #5
Snake-Queen
Adam, I hope you have learned a lesson in all this ... not to let people manipulate you into doing things and to think before you act.

You really need to post this or link this thread to the other one.

Old 10-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #6
Lucille
Unless he's manipulating us and the 'people from another forum' was just a lie.

Old 10-11-2011, 10:08 PM   #7
Ken Foose
It's no big deal. Take care Adam.

Old 10-11-2011, 11:02 PM   #8
Wolfy-hound
Not only a lesson in not letting others lead you by the nose to the coolaid... but also in telling the ENTIRE story, especially when it's an important bit like "I was given refund..."

As far as the local exotic vet, I'm with you there. I'm rural too, and the closest knowledgable one is well over an hour's drive. But I'd still be all set to be able to take a emergency to them that day, rather than waiting a week. Perhaps you can develop a good working relationship with them and get them to understand how reptiles don't show symptoms until it's bad? Maybe they'll be able to get you into the schedule quicker in the future, should you need them(FSM forbid).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!