Info Al Brown/ Liar - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-31-2011, 10:19 AM   #11
allreptiles1966
Thanks Nick.
Aint that the truth! 1 of the things that Shadowaced asked me back awhile ago when i ask if some of my boa's were jungles.She asked if i had proof of the parents being jungles.
I personally have some issues telling some jungles apart and having lineage papers will help me prove to a buyer that i have photo id and the papers back to the 05 he bought from Pete.
I understand if some people have a following like Al probably does.But i did nothing wrong but give him my $300 for a boa with unsigned photo id and no genetic paper work!

Old 10-31-2011, 10:25 AM   #12
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwt501 View Post

* On a side note- Once again a premature unwarranted Bad Guy post rears its ugly head on the BOI where it remains for life for all to see. I know this comment probably belongs in the feedback forum but how about a process in which bad guy posts have to be privately preapproved by a committee of trusted BOI appointees ( I'm sure there is no shortage of volunteers) before they can be presented on the public forum. They wouldnt be asked to judge or deliberate, just deem if the complaint has merit have merit. Kind of like a Grand Jury.
This thread is an excellent example. You see the thread as premature, others including myself do not. In this biz, paperwork is very important as people go forward with their projects.

Old 10-31-2011, 10:26 AM   #13
allreptiles1966
Thank you Lucille!
Coming on here is hard enough,then to get people telling you your wrong for doing this is just absurd.

Old 10-31-2011, 10:28 AM   #14
Focal
Oh I understand.

Can you post what he did send you? That way people can see if it's an acceptable means of "photo id with all his lineage info stating everything about him."

Old 10-31-2011, 10:30 AM   #15
allreptiles1966
Yes,give me a minute

Old 10-31-2011, 10:31 AM   #16
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
I don't care if Peter Kahl himself produced and sold this snake to the OP. Without paperwork, who's going to believe the OP if he decides to sell it down the road? Who's going to take his word on someone elses word? Why should a future buyer have to track down several people to verfiy genetics when a piece of paperwork could take care of all of this?

Where is this badguy thread you speak of? Premature? He promised the paperwork a month ago? I don't care if it's genetics, sex, health or PAPERWORK. If you promised to deliver, and didn't, what does that make you?
I agree with everything Nick said. It really doesn't matter who the breeder is or how well known/liked they are.....that changes NOTHING about not getting any paperwork.

It seems obvious to me.
For the record, if you say you will do something and do not...there is really no arguing that, that is a lie.

I AM NOT saying the man is a bad guy. (Neither did the OP, he made an INFORMATIONAL thread, even though the title is a bit rough)
But I am saying this well known breeder happened to lie in this case.
It's unfortunate. I hope you get the documentation you were hoping for. This seems as though it should be an easy fix.

Good luck.
Amanda

Old 10-31-2011, 10:33 AM   #17
Wolfy-hound
A month is not premature in getting lineage paperwork. There's no good reason for not getting it before a month, printer issues or not. I don't even HAVE a working printer right now so I run up to a local printNship and print out anything I need there. It doesn't take a month.

Telling someone you will give them signed photo ID and lineage papers and not doing so for over a month warrents "lie" to me. How long would you say it takes to print up papers and stick them into a envelope to mail?

No matter how nice all his snakes are or how many breedings he's done, it doesn't make not following through on his deal with this OP right.

Old 10-31-2011, 10:39 AM   #18
allreptiles1966
I cant stress enough on how this makes me feel.I am glad to see i'm not getting beat up on here.
I only wanted the paper work so when i sold babies i could prove they came from quality lines.Which i thought was Al's boa's and still think them to being nice animals!!
Back a bit ago shadowaced told me to go to Steve Ihrig if i wanted quality jungles.Maybe i should have,but he didnt have any listed for sale.
Thank you everyone who sees this as it is.

Old 10-31-2011, 10:46 AM   #19
allreptiles1966
I cant load a pic of Als photo id on this part! I do not know what a url is.
If someone wants to accept the pic and post for me,that would be nice.
Thank you

Old 10-31-2011, 11:13 AM   #20
Focal
The OP asked me to post the paperwork.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!