Dubay Pastel or Pastel Dreams? Which to go with? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-25-2004, 02:23 AM   #1
MGReptiles
Dubay Pastel or Pastel Dreams? Which to go with?

Hello all I am in the market for a pastel and need some advice. Which is the better pastel? Does anyone have any compairson pics? I want washout as well as good coloring. Any help woule be awsome.
_Matt

Old 10-09-2004, 09:58 AM   #2
E2MacPets
Davey Pastel

Old 10-10-2004, 11:15 AM   #3
Randy T.
Between the Pastel Dream or the Dubay Pastel, I would have to say go with the Pastel Dream (the Pastel Dream to Pastel Dream offspring are amazing looking and I have yet to see a Dubay Pastel that can even come close to comparing).

As far as Pastels over all I would say my number one choice are the Davey Pastels, and then a gentlemen who uses the name Lexxx2000 (I believe that is the correct user name) on kingsnake has a line that is extremely nice as well.

Old 10-10-2004, 02:54 PM   #4
MGReptiles
Well I have planned on this
salmon x davey and a pastel x normal so those davies are for sure on my list of boas to get, just hard to find them.

Old 10-10-2004, 04:22 PM   #5
Randy T.
Yeah, they are difficult to get, but luckily the sire is working a female as we speak, so should have another litter of them next season. I am hoping Davey can get him to breed with 2 females to provide many neos instead of a single litter worth.

Old 10-10-2004, 04:27 PM   #6
MGReptiles
Let me know when ya get some as Id like to have pic of the litter...Email me is I need to do anything to do this justcage@yahoo.com Thanks,
-Matt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!