Michael Williams, daman1255@yahoo.com - INQUIRY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-14-2005, 01:34 PM   #1
reptileman1
Question Michael Williams, daman1255@yahoo.com - INQUIRY

Lookingf for all and any information on te validity of a Michael Williams, e-mail address "daman1255@yahoo.com". Am comptemplating doing business. He is based in AZ. Any info is helpful. THX!

ALan Bosch, reptileman1@juno.com

Old 02-15-2005, 01:01 PM   #2
reptileman1
AMENDMENT to ORIGINAL POST

I believe M. WIlliams is based in PA. Sorry for any mis information. THX!

ALan BOsch

Old 02-15-2005, 04:47 PM   #3
gmherps
Alan,
I've spoken with Mike before and seemed knowledgable about his stuff.
We just couldn't come to terms on the loan we were going to do. But he was very sincere.

Old 02-18-2005, 10:14 PM   #4
WHORE
Not too sure about him I've been getting the run around for 3 days now even though he has my money. Also he's in Oklahoma City

Old 02-18-2005, 10:19 PM   #5
ms_terese
Pennsylvania? Oklahoma? Either something is suspicious about where this person is located, or these are different people.

Alan, you might want to ask for a phone number and/or references.

WHORE, please keep the forum posted on the progress of getting your animals.

Old 02-18-2005, 10:23 PM   #6
WHORE
I did an IP trace on several emails that when back and forth and they were 2 seperate IP's but both were in Oklahoma city, Also his cell phone is a oklahoma number as well.

I'll let you know next thing I'll do is put a trace on his cell phone if I dont here from him. Ahhh its great having family in Law Enforcement...

Old 02-18-2005, 10:27 PM   #7
gmherps
I just spoke to Mike the other day about some adult boas he has for sale.
He is in Oklahoma at the time.
I would've bought the boas if I had that cash!!

Old 02-19-2005, 08:36 AM   #8
Special K Repti
The "story" about Michael

I have done business w/ Michael Williams in the past 6 months & everything went well!! We did a trade- he shipped first & the packing was very good & the snake I received was represented well!! I would have no hesitation to do business w/ Michael again! The snake I received from Michael came from Frank Martin & I verified that w/ Frank & he also spoke highly of Michael!!
The "story" behind Micheal is -he is a college student that attended a school on the East Coast & transferred to Ok. on a basketball scholarship!! He is from the East Coast- I believe Maryland or N.J., possibly Pa.( I just can't remember)! He does travel back & forth between home & school on "Breaks"
so you can get different phone numbers!
Hopefully this may clear up a few things about Michael
Thanks
Tim Koppenhofer
Special K Reptiles

Old 02-19-2005, 09:10 AM   #9
ms_terese
Quote:
He does travel back & forth between home & school on "Breaks"
so you can get different phone numbers!
Thanks for the insight, Tim! That explains quite a bit.

Old 04-14-2005, 05:03 PM   #10
KJK Reptiles
We recently worked with Michael on a wholesale lot of Balls...He ran into some troubles shipping the animal but after some time and research he got the animals out to us as promised. They arrived in the shape described and we are satisfied. Michael is a good guy to work with and we would again given the chance. -Jeff

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!