For Sale For sale: Panchlora sp. "speckled" nymphs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 10-20-2017, 06:22 PM   #1
wizentrop
For sale: Panchlora sp. "speckled" nymphs

I am happy to offer Panchlora sp. "speckled", a new species in the hobby (and new to science as well, so I'm told). Because these are a new addition to the hobby, very few people keep them at the moment. They are very prolific and have tremendous potential as feeders.

Selling nymphs, USD$3 each
Shipping cost is usually between USD$21-$25 depending on buyer's location.
PM me if interested.

TOS

I am located in Ontario, Canada. Please inquire for shipping costs. I accept PayPal payments only, and payment must be made in advance.

Shipping at your own risk, no live arrival guarantee (although I must say these are quite hardy - not expecting them to die in transit). I can not take responsibility for DOA resulting from shipping and delivery delays which are beyond my control. I pack all my inverts in the best possible way and add insulation in the parcel when needed. I rarely have DOA, however if there is DOA let me know immediately (6 hr. from acceptance of parcel, you must be able to sign the package at first delivery attempt) and attach photos. I will try to work with you to your satisfaction.

All sales are final. No Refunds. No trades. No discounts.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!