Claude Davis - Most Excellent - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2007, 10:08 AM   #1
Double "D" Reptiles
Claude Davis - Most Excellent

I've had 2 dealings with Claude recently and can only say that he's great to deal with. His schedule may keep him from responding immediately but his animals are great. Though he is a wholesaler who deals in a lot of imported animals along with CB, he doesn't send junk. Everything came in beautifully packaged, well prepared for travel (and a show) and even with a shipping problem created by Continental Cargo this last one came in with no losses to animals and I even had dart frogs in the shipment. I'm already planning more purchases from him and can hardly contain my anticipation.

Old 04-22-2007, 10:49 AM   #2
lanceheads
Claude is one of the "good guys" in the biz!
He has vended at my shows for years and he used to hang out at the Lufkin Zoo in Texas as a kid and watch me clean the crocodile pool! LOL! (and ask lot's of questions!)
He does have w.c. animals, but they are in excellent shape!

Randal

Old 04-22-2007, 02:07 PM   #3
Lynn
Thumbs up

Claude is one great guy.. I have known him for many a year. I have both bought and sold form him...As Randal Said... Claude is one of the good guys. He tells it like it is.. Does not sell anything without telling you about it.. No lies..

Old 04-22-2007, 02:17 PM   #4
Double "D" Reptiles
What Randal and Lynn have said it quite true. On my first order I inquired about a couple of blue tongues that he was offering as I was looking for animals to resell. He immediately told me that they were rough and that he'd rather not sell them until they were looking and acting healthier. Same thing with some recently imported baby cooks tree boas. And when he had run out of one variety of frog that I had ordered he called to make sure that the next available "upgrade" would meet with my approval at the same price as the lower priced variety. Truly amazing and outstanding business practices.

And when the screw-up with Continental interupted his evening date with his girlfriend he was gracious and polite even when I called a bit later to make sure that they had alerted him about the problem. First-class in all respects.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!