Good Guy Liz & Denny Shipp-Hillside Herps - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-03-2008, 09:28 AM   #1
jbt123
Liz & Denny Shipp-Hillside Herps

I have been doing business with Denny and Liz for about a year now and have not posted anything on the BOI yet about them.

They are excellent breeders and very nice people with great animals! I would recommend them to anyone. I purchased 3 of his Kenyan Sand boas last february and they are doing fantastic and growing like weeds. And just a few days ago I received an Anery BCI and she is absolutely gorgeous!

I would recommend them to anyone. They have the best customer service and some of the highest quality animals I have ever seen. They really care about their animals. So, if you are thinking about buying from them, do not hesitate to do so!

Old 11-03-2008, 09:35 AM   #2
jbt123
Forgot to post: my name is Justyne Tiffany

Old 09-17-2009, 10:29 AM   #3
brandonsthaman
Denny is a great guy

I just completed a transaction with Denny Shipp of Hillside Herps. I purchased a female Dumeril's boa. This was my first ever online transactioin and my first time having an animal shipped to me. This experience with Denny will be the benchmark which I base future transactions on. He is friendly, and knowledgeable about the animals he sells. He had no problems holding the snake I wanted for 2 weeks until I had housing in order. Denny corrected a small sexing error quickly and professionally. It is a shame that he will no longer be breeding because I would definately buy from him again!

Old 09-17-2009, 11:01 AM   #4
jntreptiles
Denny and Liz are good friends, and good people. I met them both about 2 years ago while setting up for many of the shows that we do. Oddly enough it turns out that they only live about half an hour from me, so it has been not only a great pleasure, but an adventure (Denny), LOL, meeting the 2 of them and working on the many projects that we have. In their short time in this business they have made many of friends whom will all miss them and their presence at the shows.

We here at J n T Reptiles wish them the best of luck in all their future endeavors.

Joe and Jeana

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!