Steve Hamm - good guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-03-2006, 08:04 AM   #1
Mike Greathouse
Steve Hamm - good guy

I just completed a deal with Steve Hamm for one of my adult female boas. Throughout every step of the transaction, Steve was the perfect customer.
He is prompt with both payment and responses.

Based on what I have seen in the Boa Forum, he also has some incredible animals.

Buy or sell with confidence.

Thank you Steve for everything.

Old 06-17-2008, 12:20 AM   #2
reagorfu
I just wanted to come on here and say that Steve is the best. he cares so much for the animals it is not even funny. he spent his own time and money to get a beautiful animal to a good home insted of a pet shop and the animal was not even his, it was his roommates. here is a link to the thread.

http://www.redtailboas.com/forum/sho...t=26787&page=2

we talked and he paid the shipping up front and then i sent him a money order after that. he even told me that he wanted to make sure that the boa got to my house safe before i sent him the money for shipping on the FREE boa that he was sending me. that is about as awesome as you can get in my book. well when she arrived she was packed very well and healthy. here are some of the messages that he sent me while my new boa was in rout.

Originally Posted by Atrayu
Hey Matt,

All is well, she is on her way to your place and will be there by 10:30am. A signature will be required so keep your eyes and ears open for the DHL truck in the morn.

Your tracking # is 27690114454

Shipping ended up being a little cheaper than expected only $86.06

Once again thank you SO much for giving her a good home and keeping her in the RTB family. Be sure to post some pics after she's all settled in.
Give me a call in the morn when she arrives safe and sound.

Thanks again
Steve

then he sent this one

Hey Matt,

I'm headed off to bed,have to work another 10hr shift tonight.
Give me a call as soon as she gets there,if you don't mind I would like to be on the phone with you when you open the box.lol
I just checked were she was at and she is in Tulsa so she might be there before 10:30?

Thanks again
Steve

I did not call when she got here because i knew that he would be sleeping and did not want to bother him. i feel a bit bad about it now though.

I then sent out the money order the next day and i guess for some reason it took until today to get to him. even when he did not get the money order quickly he was still very nice and was even more concerned with the boa than the money it seemed. here are the emails.

Quote:
Hey Matt,

I received it today.Thank you very much for being honest and trustworthy. Even though this was a little transaction, your still a good guy in my book and will always have my business/trade deals etc weather I purchase from you or vise verse. I hope she brings you allot of happiness for years to come. Be sure to post pics of her occasionally.

Thanks again
Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by reagorfu
yes, i did get it in the mail on Thursday. my wife heard me wrong on the amount so you got an extra $1.94. lol, now you can get a half a gallon of gas.

I sent it regular mail and i just kept the receipt for the M.O. If it is not there by today or tomorrow call me and maybe i could western union or something like that so you get it. i am really sorry, i should have express mailed it.

Quote:
Hey Matt,

Was just curious to see if you ever happened to get that M.O out in the mail yet. As of yet I haven't received it,I will check the mail today when I wake up and get back to you if it's there.
How's Pheonix/Gabrial doing,any new pics to share?

Take care
Steve

well, i think that this guy is a great person to buy from or to sell to IMO. hope that every purchase i make can be 1/4 as good as this one. thanks Steve!

sorry for the long post, but so many people post long if something bad happens, so i thought that i would post some proof of a good guy. thanks

Old 06-17-2008, 12:36 AM   #3
critical bill
Well Matt...it probably means more with you saying that Steve is a good guy now then it was when Mike "The No Good Stinky" Outhouse said it two years ago.

Glad your deal went well.

Old 06-17-2008, 12:42 AM   #4
reagorfu
thanks.
i take it that the O.P. is not a good guy. should i have started a new thread?

Old 06-17-2008, 07:19 AM   #5
Steve Hamm
Thank you very much Matt. It was a pleasure working with you and I am so happy that you were able to give her a good home. Know I'll be able to watch her grow and hopefully be able to produce some stunning babies for you.
Thanks again for being a stand up guy.

Old 09-18-2009, 08:31 PM   #6
truss
Steve Hamm is awesome. he sold me a sweet boa and let me make payments. he worked with me and we still talk often. he is a great person to buy from and even a better friend. thanks again steve.

waffle says hi!

Old 09-18-2009, 09:06 PM   #7
Steve Hamm
Thank you much Travis it was a pleasure doing bussiness with you. Feel free to call any time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!