Live rabbits in MN - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-13-2019, 03:28 PM   #1
PerfectLowstorm
Live rabbits in MN

I have a happily breeding colony of rabbits. We butcher when they're a few months old (Around 4-5 lbs) and, well, my freezer sometimes gets overstocked with bunnies! So if there is any interest in the community for feeder rabbits in MN....

I can pull whatever, whenever. Prices will of course reflect how much feed I've pumped into them to get them up to size (I'm being reasonable!)

Week olds (About the length of a palm, eyes still closed) $5/each
eyes open (Same size but fatter) 6/each
wanderers (They start hopping at this age! usually around a half pound) $8
month old/weaned (They usually start losing weight here in 'fat' and put it into muscle and bone) $10
Bigger, up to butchering size $15.

They are raised outside in a 20x20 pen until they are weaned, at that point we cage them for fattening. These are meat bunnies, so if you're interested in a cute pet.. well, they can become that, but... They're more or less wild until they're caged when weaned, and don't tame down for a few weeks after.

I will not grow any out past the butchering size *Which varies, depending on when we feel up to butchering* due to the simple fact of feeding, and the cost effectiveness to raise them up to large/xl size. We normally butcher when they're between 16-20 weeks old. If you want larger bunnies, you're more than welcome to purchase bigger ones and raise them up

Color wise, I have a 'spotted' mutt breed happening. There's black, brown, tan, mostly white, and whites with varying colors. If your rep (Or other) will only take white, I may not have what you want. Most of mine are white with varying degrees of 'blankets' on them.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-14-2019, 09:51 AM   #2
PerfectLowstorm
Due to an excessive amount of babies (Spring is in the air) I have a dozen babies at the week old/eyes beginning to open stage. Special price, $2 each! Located in the Brainerd Lakes area. These guys will be getting big fast!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-06-2019, 12:13 PM   #3
PerfectLowstorm
I have 6 5 lb rabbits at the moment. Otherwise "closed til late fall"
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!