Ray Austin GOOD GUY!!! of RayandJoniAustin - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-22-2002, 12:59 PM   #1
Bci Joe
Hey fellas, just wanted to report a great transaction I just had with Ray - Ray and Joni Austin from Ft. Lewis, Wa. Well he had a boa posted as an orangetail. I thought it was a decent boa with some nice orange in it's tail so I made an offer. He met me inbetween my offer and his price which was fine. I'll admit at first I was a little nervous but this resulted from nothing more than a miscommunication early in the deal. After that, Ray went out of his way to contact me whenever possible in a professional manner and to make me happy which he did...very much so. He ended up sending me the animal along with a little unexpected compensation due to our 'lil' miscommunication! This alone was more than most others would've and have done in this case. He also went out of his way to provide me with more lineage/bloodline/parents information than ANYONE ever has, even when asking for it!!! At the end of the day I got WAY more than I expected...a perfect long awaited addition to one of my more favorable breeding projects instead of just another pretty boa!!!  To top it off...this girl is HOT!!! She has WAY more orange and pink on her sides than I thought and that orange tail is HUGE!!! He tracked it for me and contacted me, he shipped my preferred way, he packaged it great-well insulated AND the boa was in new tupperware NOT a dirty smelly old snake bag! Well thumbs up for Ray in my book - he sure made me a happy camper and I recommend him to anyone else out there looking for some nice animals. He can be reached by email @ RayandJoniAustin@aol.com     So give him a call...check out his animals...it'll be worth your while!

Old 05-22-2002, 01:05 PM   #2
ryjspahr
Ray is indeed awesome.  I had a transaction with him some 3 months ago or so for a large female BCI, we probably corresponded like 30 times on email, then phone then met 1/2 way to trade.  She was exactly as stated and pictured and I look forward to attempting to breed her this coming year!

Ryan Spahr

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!