Ty Park Florida?? Any Information? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2012, 03:06 AM   #41
Hawaiian808
If you are smart and have some kid of idea which you say you are a big time breeder. You should know many breeders are in Florida. Wait let me guess...you isn't know that? Maybe because you are not a true breeder. I was smart enough to look at Craigslist in Florida because LA HAD NO TEGUS AT THE TIME. do I need to draw that out for you?

Old 10-06-2012, 03:09 AM   #42
typherp
It just happens that "big time breeders" do not usually sell their tegus on Craigslist. I guess your just too smart for me......AND I never told you that I was a big time breeder....I don't do that.

Old 10-06-2012, 03:11 AM   #43
typherp
By the way, when can I expect that proof so that I can send you $10,000?

Old 10-06-2012, 03:16 AM   #44
Hawaiian808
See when a kid gets shut down and know they have nothing else to say they change the subject. Why didn't you say you didn't sell it to me from Craigslist? Is it true that you rip people off through there because you know they can't comment on your fauna? Im glad i finally found who you are to tell the community what type of person you are off of this fauna page. And don't worry I'm still trying to search for this emails. And your lucky I can't search through western union. I'm going there first thing tomorrow to check if I can retrace my payment. Btw you just made yourself look stupid. Just tell the fauna world you ripped me off already. Be a man for once please.

Old 10-06-2012, 03:21 AM   #45
Hawaiian808
And you specifically said your a known breeder by one of the top tegu breeders. "One of the best, you have been doing this for exactly 36years" what's weird is you didn't have that much tegus for sale on your posts. I searched. Another lie your caught in. You sell mostly beardies and iguanas. Common man. Just man up. First f all you shouldn't say your a known breeder. Second don't tell me through text which I can post if you would like you saying "your reputation is well known" when I told you I was going to comment on your fauna page and isn't believe there was good comments from how rude and disrespectful you where. And the terrible reptiles you sell. Why dot you replace my tegu and I will leve it alone

Old 10-06-2012, 03:22 AM   #46
typherp
I haven't sold a thing on Craigslist. Your nuts! Its late...i am going to bed.

Old 10-06-2012, 03:27 AM   #47
Hawaiian808
Don't run away from your problems. If your a man you will own up to your mistake. If your a kid. Then run away just like you did web I tried to contact you after the tegu died. And now you say you didn't sell anything on Craigslist. Common man stop lying to yourself.

Old 10-06-2012, 03:30 AM   #48
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian808 View Post
See when a kid gets shut down and know they have nothing else to say they change the subject. Why didn't you say you didn't sell it to me from Craigslist? Is it true that you rip people off through there because you know they can't comment on your fauna? Im glad i finally found who you are to tell the community what type of person you are off of this fauna page. And don't worry I'm still trying to search for this emails. And your lucky I can't search through western union. I'm going there first thing tomorrow to check if I can retrace my payment. Btw you just made yourself look stupid. Just tell the fauna world you ripped me off already. Be a man for once please.
Still waiting on this (most likely fictitious) proof you said you had. He doesn't need to specify that he didn't sell it to you on Craigslist. He already said he never sold it to you, period.

The burden of proof is on the accuser. In case you can't quite keep up, that's YOU. You've failed to meet that burder, miserably, I might add. Thus far, you've proven nothing more than a willingness to put forth self-serving fictions. Also known as lies.

Old 10-06-2012, 03:36 AM   #49
Hawaiian808
Uh oh mr. Apexpreditor girl strikes again. If you we're smart you would know there's not that many receipts through Craigslist. Stop sucking on Ty Parks balls and mind your own business. If I find thy receipt meaning email you owe me 10,000$ too! You stil didn't respond to that deal? And is it shifts you and Ty Park is taking? One goes to sleep then the other backs each other up? You guys dating or something? Damn he's making you his bitch.

Old 10-06-2012, 03:38 AM   #50
Hawaiian808
Btw mr. Apexpreditor girl go read the previous text. I'm going to ask western union to track a payment tomorrow. Banks aren't open at 2am which I hope you know haha. Unless you can't read and your mentally retarder then I understand why you asked again for proof.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!