Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2016, 11:40 AM   #181
Skinker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
maybe that's how you do it since it comes so easy for you to accuse someone without knowing them
Keep in mind, Rick, the only info most of us have about you are the messages quoted and seeing how you've personally conducted yourself in this thread. These things are permanent, buddy. This is also how folks are going to learn about you in the future when they search your name and this thread pops up on their browser.

Old 12-03-2016, 11:44 AM   #182
Lucille
Quote:
just speaking my mind
And we are speaking our minds as well.

Old 12-03-2016, 12:03 PM   #183
Snakemorphology
I understand that

I understant that this is the first time i post on this gorum abput anything and from the start i get bashed anyone will get defensive to protect themselves no one even tryed to see who i am they just start posting lies just like polotics im not a bad guy but i will stand to defend myself even thow im from cali im not sheep i fight for truth and freedom

Old 12-03-2016, 12:21 PM   #184
Lucille
Quote:
from the start i get bashed
From the start you were asked reasonable questions and asked to provide pictures. Here are some of your responses:

Quote:
shipping out junk snakes to top breeders like if we woulnt notice
Quote:
im too rich to aregue for a 100 snake
Quote:
this forum sucks
Quote:
I guess your company doesn't work that way you sell sick snake too uh
Quote:
I don't really care about it's a 100 dollar blk pastel
Quote:
of course what kind of clown are you now
Quote:
started by just make people aware of what happen no babys will die get over your self

Old 12-03-2016, 12:31 PM   #185
Black Adder
Good Lord above just stop already!
All you are doing ,OP, with EVERY SINGLE POST is just digging your own grave deeper and deeper and deeper. Keep it up and you will get to the earths core soon enough!
I expect you to degenerate into personal attacks and insults nect and then ...poof....you will be no more.....

Old 12-03-2016, 01:03 PM   #186
Snakemorphology
Dtop already

Get a life the only one digging a grave is you grow up thats it read from beginning bet you dont know how to read i posted everything no one will ever buy from your company no that they read how you treat buying customers

Old 12-03-2016, 01:05 PM   #187
Snakemorphology
Bware

So much for customer service from these company

Old 12-03-2016, 01:39 PM   #188
MikeCurtin
Just to get back to some of the "meat" of this discussion, there has been some question about shipping without a heat pack.

I recently shipped from NJ to TX, with NJ temps being below 50, and TX temps being above 70. I was advised by Katie at SYR to NOT use a heat pack. Sorting facilities are indoors, and plane temps are typically in the 50's and 60's. Animals arrived perfectly healthy and problem free.

Conversely, I have received animals with heat packs when temps were too high, and have seen at least one instance of heat related health issues.

Unless the temps were below 50 at the buyer's destination, it may have been the wiser decision not to use heat. The only reason I considered using heat in my recent shipment was because of sub-50F temps at departure location.

Old 12-03-2016, 01:50 PM   #189
Snakemorphology
Proves my point

Proves my point ice cream snakes

Old 12-03-2016, 02:04 PM   #190
JCCS
Out of pure curiosity, Rick, is english your first language? If it is, I would highly, highly recommend some basic level english courses. You keep putting it off on using the phone and I can see where some of your issues may just lie with that problem, but not all of them. Your posts are sentence fragments and illogical half-thoughts jumbled together in horrid spelling and non-existent grammar. What's sadder still is the hypocrisy that I'm sure exists in your case (evidenced about yammering on about Trump) where you probably are mad that immigrants move here without a firm grasp on the english language. I do not suggest the above out of insult to you, but when someone displays either the lack of understanding or the lack of caring about expressing oneself in a competent manner at the level which you have, it's next to impossible to take them seriously at all. I've seen second graders that could make a cohesive argument more effectively than you have here.

Possibly more pertinent to the discussion here (although I would disagree to a point), I second the notion of not using a heat pack with a low of 50 for all the reasons stated in Mike's post. Snakes are quite resistant to low temperatures for short periods of time. On the other hand, if she had used a heat pack and it had gotten too hot for 15 minutes, irreparable harm could have been caused by either organ failure or brain damage.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!