ScottsSerpents False advertisment.. - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-04-2006, 02:49 AM   #91
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android
ravensgait,
I know Scott as well as I know you. The man was not defending himself nor was he even present while you guys bashed him so I felt compelled to join in. Oh yeah, I don't sell snakes and I don't want to buy any. Even if I did, I have treated everyone with respect while simply stating my opinions. I don't need to worry about my rep here on Fauna so understand that I treat everyone with respect regardless of my snake purchasing/selling abilities.
So you signed up here on Fauna to simply defend Scott?

Old 07-04-2006, 02:50 AM   #92
ravensgait
So Andrew why are you defending him then? He is so obviously in the wrong here it isn't funny. He's lied and then lied some more. He's getting taken to task for his actions and you are defending his actions for what reason?? Randy

Old 07-04-2006, 02:51 AM   #93
reptilebreeder
First lets get this out of the way; You just registered to post on this thread, and you're from the same area [as Scott], so no one is fooled that you're just some chap who showed up by coincidence. You are obviously either Scott, defending "yourself" or a friend/relative. So everybody can see the "impartiality" there.

Quote:
Scott,
I believe that if anyone of their ads had some kind of typo or mistake in it that as soon as they were made aware they would change it..
Absolutly correct. The difference is he didn't admit the mistake, at first. He eventually stated "those I had advertised, where different ones" He also called the OP a liar, and accused her of trying to lowball him. that shows something other than a typo.

Quote:
To leave a misleading ad alone only would only incriminate you further..
. Well you got one thing in your post right.

Quote:
I still have not seen any proof that you have lied. I think that these posts are just being piggy-backed without any knowledgeable basis other than the post prior.
Ummmmmm, he called the OP a liar, said his ad never said that, and then later admitted that the ad was in reference to baby balls tha he no longer says he has, and the 6 month old ones would be $200. If you don't see that he lied by his own admittance, there is some degree of scull density involved in your onbservations.

Old 07-04-2006, 02:55 AM   #94
ScottsSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilebreeder
First lets get this out of the way; You just registered to post on this thread, and you're from the same area [as Scott], so no one is fooled that you're just some chap who showed up by coincidence. You are obviously either Scott, defending "yourself" or a friend/relative. So everybody can see the "impartiality" there.

Absolutly correct. The difference is he didn't admit the mistake, at first. He eventually stated "those I had advertised, where different ones" He also called the OP a liar, and accused her of trying to lowball him. that shows something other than a typo.

. Well you got one thing in your post right.

Ummmmmm, he called the OP a liar, said his ad never said that, and then later admitted that the ad was in reference to baby balls tha he no longer says he has, and the 6 month old ones would be $200. If you don't see that he lied by his own admittance, there is some degree of scull density involved in your onbservations.

---------------

Did not know you could have 2 ads on this and type at the same time LOL you people are funny

Old 07-04-2006, 03:00 AM   #95
ScottsSerpents
Besides you guys do not even know how many people called me today.Telling me that all kids have nothing better else to do! LOL

$50 LOL Man you guys need a new topic to talk about!!!

Hey what about those Gas prices...... Man they sure are somthing. LOL LOL

Old 07-04-2006, 03:03 AM   #96
Gib
Scott...you must not Grasp the Obivious to well...this isnt about 50 dollars.its about you being a Liar...just that plain and simple.

Old 07-04-2006, 03:04 AM   #97
Android
I don't know Scott my friends. If he lives near me it is coincidence. I found this forum while doing research. It sounded kind of ridiculous at first but I realized that most of you were posting damaging comments about somebody without any real basis. I saw mob mentality and I had to voice my opinion. I am not here to defend Scott. He can defend himself. I do not like to watch people get themselves riled up for no reason.

Old 07-04-2006, 03:07 AM   #98
ScottsSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gib
Scott...you must not Grasp the Obivious to well...this isnt about 50 dollars.its about you being a Liar...just that plain and simple.

Simple would be get a life and move on

Old 07-04-2006, 03:07 AM   #99
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsSerpents
Besides you guys do not even know how many people called me today.Telling me that all kids have nothing better else to do! LOL

$50 LOL Man you guys need a new topic to talk about!!!

Hey what about those Gas prices...... Man they sure are somthing. LOL LOL
page 2 of the scammers/liars/poor business practices, or whatever, handbook. For those who aren't familair with that page, that's where they first mention how many people have contacted them, or bought from them, or how much their website states increased. Then they try to divert you from the topic (in this case lying), by talking about something non related. All the while continuing to dodge relavent questions, or simply admitting the mistake, and letting the problem be resolved, or at least let the thread die.

Old 07-04-2006, 03:09 AM   #100
ravensgait
Quote:
I don't know Scott my friends. If he lives near me it is coincidence. I found this forum while doing research. It sounded kind of ridiculous at first but I realized that most of you were posting damaging comments about somebody without any real basis. I saw mob mentality and I had to voice my opinion. I am not here to defend Scott. He can defend himself. I do not like to watch people get themselves riled up for no reason.
Yeah right and I bet ya have some swamp land on the local MLS.. Gee just picked this thread to drop in on and defend the downtrodden.. Good thing you didn't read the TSE thread ya would have had a cow LMAO..Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!