Good Guy Dave Martin (High End Royal Pythons)---Great - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-02-2009, 10:50 AM   #1
ivylea77
Dave Martin (High End Royal Pythons)---Great

Very happy with my purchase from Dave. Beautiful animal, flawless transaction, and great all around guy who has a nice clean collection of beautiful animals. Would buy from again.

________

Amber Gatts

Old 09-16-2009, 06:32 PM   #2
leopardboy193
I agree. I got a very nice snake. Very good customer service and gave me all the answers to my questions. Overall awesome guy!

Old 09-29-2009, 02:03 PM   #3
hunger143
Dave Martin

just deal a deal with dave and wanted to tell everyone that his animal was in excellent health and AWESOME LOOKING. the transaction went smooth and comunication with dave was very professional, will do business with dave again

Ken And Michelle Hunger
Hunger Reptiles
(HUNGER143)

Old 10-11-2009, 08:41 PM   #4
Tom Barnhart
Thumbs up

I completed a trade with Dave yesterday and everything went very well and the snake I got from Dave was extremely nice! Dave was very professional and very easy to deal with. We talked snakes for an hour and a half. I will definitely look to do business with Dave again sometime in the future!

Thanks again,
Tom

Old 11-10-2010, 11:47 AM   #5
Carlene16
Just received a yellowbelly pair from Dave today and they are fantastic! I haven't seen yellowbellys that look better than this in person.
They were packaged very well, I haven't seen better yet!

The transaction went perfectly, he answered every one of my many questions, and was patient with me. All around great guy!

The balls are healthy and stunning, can't wait to purchase from this guy again. I would recommend him to anyone!

Thanks again Dave!

Carly Messenger

Old 11-10-2010, 10:45 PM   #6
crapwhereaminow
My experience with Mr. Martin was excellent!

He was very nice, easy to contact, and kept me updated throughout the whole process.

The spider 50% het clown I got from him is lovely, and ate on the third night after I got her.

Old 11-27-2010, 10:46 PM   #7
Krazykracka
just picked up a female lesser from David and couldn't be happier with her would definitely recommend him!

Old 11-27-2010, 10:48 PM   #8
Krazykracka
Sorry Dave Not David!!! LOL

Old 10-22-2011, 01:21 AM   #9
PhD Exotics
I just did a trade with Dave and everything went smoothly. He was quick to respond, courteous, and the snake was just as he described.

Great guy

Tristan Egualada

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!