Good Guy TND Dragons...Tom Constance - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-18-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
4riscorn
Thumbs up TND Dragons...Tom Constance

I purchased my first bearded dragon from Tom at TND Dragons at a recent Repticon. He is a real beauty. And Tom was excellent to work with. He gave us tons of info since we have corn snakes and geckos but have not had beardies before. I have had a couple questions since bringing Loki home and Tom was very prompt in answering them. I would highly recommend them if you are in the market for an excellent bearded dragon!

Old 10-18-2011, 04:57 PM   #2
gixxer3420
Tom's a great guy for sure and an asset in the reptile industry!

Old 10-18-2011, 09:29 PM   #3
TheWolfmanTom
Hi there!!!
Thanks so much for this thread.
It really made my day today
Tom

Old 10-18-2011, 11:07 PM   #4
JeffreH
Picked up a beardie last year from Tom at the Hamburg, PA show for a friend back in Ohio. Very pleasant guy; he tolerated an onsalught of questions and my taking pictures of animals to send back to my buddy so he could choose one since he couldn't make it up to the show. The beardie has been absolutely perfect since day 1 and my friend couldn't be more pleased with the quality!

As the "buyer" I found Tom very knowledgeable and he has some great animals. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking into bearded dragons

Old 10-19-2011, 01:48 PM   #5
dragonlvr64
We have two of Tom's (TND Dragon's) beardies and love them! Very healthy and awesome temperament. Tom is great to talk to and very helpful! Tom and Donna are awesome people
Would send everyone to TND for a beardie

Old 10-19-2011, 05:32 PM   #6
Sushi Dragons
Couldn't agree more, Cindy. Tom and Donna are great people with wonderful animals! Tom and Donna, it was just an all around joy getting to you guys a little better in Baltimore. Hope to see you again soon!

Old 10-19-2011, 11:18 PM   #7
DJ Dragons
Great breeder who's always shares his knowledge with the community!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!