Manny Hernandez (GOOD GUY) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-30-2004, 01:41 PM   #1
hemingway155
Manny Hernandez (GOOD GUY)

I just received two WC C. Similis from Manny and I have to say that the transaction went even better than I could have hoped. In response to his ad, I emailed Manny with a long list of questions, as well as pictures of my current animal that I hope to breed with the new ones after quarantine and treatment for parasites. Manny was incredibly helpful, replied quickly and answered all my questions. It was apparent throughout that he was primarily concerned with getting me the right animals for my project rather than just selling me the most expensive ones. I would definitely recommend Manny to anybody looking for a similis and he will be the first person I call if I need anything else.

His email is: mannysreptiles@msn.com

Thanks, Manny

Kris Stroup

Old 02-10-2005, 10:15 PM   #2
larryg
I just received an order from Manny and am very pleased with all aspects of the transaction - excellent photos provided, clear and accurate communication and answers to question, good packaging and shipping method. I would definitely do business with him again and also recommend him.

Old 11-29-2007, 07:03 PM   #3
gwb8568
Manuel "Manny Reptiles" Hernandez is an excellent person........I would not hesitate to introduce him to other friends of mine, or order from him again in a heartbeat. Not only did he send me quality snakes, but he went above and beyond any expectation I would have had ordering from somebody for the first time.

The communication was great, all questions were answered, he held 1.1 snakes for me until the transaction could be completed in full, package was properly shipped and arrived when it was supposed to. A true gentleman and professional in the hobby who will definitely get more of my business.

Thanks again Manny.

galen
Hill Country Colubrids

Old 01-19-2008, 09:59 PM   #4
bjjumper
Talking Manny

HEllo,

currently in the process of getting a pair of wc C. similis from Mannys Reptiles. So far he has been extremely helpful with everything! I appreciate all the times he's taken to make sure that everything goes smoothly. Thanks for all your help Manny! i would deff. do business with him again.

Brandon Jumper

Old 06-04-2008, 05:07 PM   #5
David Scarboro
Good Business!

I just got a large shipment of anoles today from Manny. Good communication, proper shipping overnight and good product. Refreshing in this time of cons and scams!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!