~Aries & Ariel~ 2 ORANGE females to add color to your lines *PICS* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2004, 04:19 AM   #1
Leo Lover
Thumbs up ~Aries & Ariel~ 2 ORANGE females to add color to your lines *PICS*

I am asking $350 plus $40 ship/hand for both of these females.

Both of them have awesome orange coloration! This will be great for adding more orange into your lines no matter what you're working on!

Aries..the first pic, comes from masterpiece geckos I believe, and Ariel..the second pic comes from Albey, she was actually one of his breeders so she is proven!
Ariel is just a little thin from breeding, but in the pic below this is the way she really looks when she gains it all back. She is a massive gecko and eats like a champ!

I need to move them out ASAP and they will make awesome babies for you. Ariel gave me lots of eggs last year and lots of beautiful babies, she is not burnt out! I have to make room for new '05 stock, and I am a little short on funds. If you invest in these 2, you will make your money back.

I have decided to get out of carrot tails and tangerines. I will only be keeping a very small colony every year, but I wont be keeping nearly as many as I do now or have in the past, so here is your chance to grab some geckos.

If you are interested in purchasing both of the girls please send me an email to leoloverslizardlounge@msn.com or give me a call at 920-229-0773.

NO TRADES. POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ONLY.
The pics are not enhanced, this is the way they really look.

Have a great weekend!
Shayna

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread