Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 119 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-30-2017, 10:59 PM   #1181
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
But after speaking to attorneys even though one would assume that would be the terms. The "contract" I was told would have been the march 10th post that is where it stated this raffle is for an albino tegu. This is where I get confused but if that's the "contract I would believe I'm owed a t+ like the others received.
If that's all the effort that needs to be put into interpreting the entire situation - that that single post is really all the actually matters - that really just puts him in the position of owing you essentially any albino tegu. I don't see anything in that particular interpretation that would necessitate him providing a purple tegu; or even an animal that he produced.

Old 03-30-2017, 11:58 PM   #1182
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
If that's all the effort that needs to be put into interpreting the entire situation - that that single post is really all the actually matters - that really just puts him in the position of owing you essentially any albino tegu. I don't see anything in that particular interpretation that would necessitate him providing a purple tegu; or even an animal that he produced.
The first post was to entice his followers.
The 2nd was when the raffle started technically

Most people including me did assume what he posted on march 9 was what the raffle was for. Entering into the "contract" with those assumptions in their minds.
His wording changed.
The only thing that stayed the same in all 3 posts was the tegu was "to be delivered in July" (2016)
That didn't happen, later to find out he couldn't even get the ones from the undesclosed Breeder, said he didn't owe me the money and said no to a t+ Tegu.
But later said he decided to give me the t+ (like the others received) but he didn't disclose that to me because he "wanted to see what type of person I was and that I wasn't greedy till the end"

No matter what I paid money to enter a raffle, I won and I didn't receive anything!!!

Old 03-31-2017, 12:38 AM   #1183
Deer
Also oops, raffle not auction.

Old 03-31-2017, 10:49 AM   #1184
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post

No matter what I paid money to enter a raffle, I won and I didn't receive anything!!!
You received a refund after refusing the replacement prize offered. I suppose it is your choice not to accept your replacement winnings or the refund, but to then say that you received nothing is misleading (a.k.a. Lying).

Old 03-31-2017, 12:14 PM   #1185
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
You received a refund after refusing the replacement prize offered. I suppose it is your choice not to accept your replacement winnings or the refund, but to then say that you received nothing is misleading (a.k.a. Lying).
No it's not lying
1. He never could even get the "replacement" prize so that's a moot point now.

2. Everyone knows here that the IRCF sent me a check for $400 after I sent them a letter asking for my prize and everyone was aware that
I did not cash it because that was not the raffle prize.

3. I believe After the IRCF got the demand letter from the attorney they tried sending me a PayPal refund of 400, I refunded it to them because again that was not what the raffle prize was. And when the IRCF did that, it was imo sneaky as they wrote " for a full refund"

Old 03-31-2017, 12:39 PM   #1186
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
If I won a car through Tim Horton's roll up the rim contest, do you think it'd be appropriate for them to offer me a free coffee instead?

Old 03-31-2017, 12:54 PM   #1187
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLeigh View Post
If I won a car through Tim Horton's roll up the rim contest, do you think it'd be appropriate for them to offer me a free coffee instead?
Thank you !!!!!!!!!

Old 03-31-2017, 01:23 PM   #1188
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLeigh View Post
If I won a camaro and was offered a land rover instead, I would not complain

Old 03-31-2017, 01:42 PM   #1189
Stender_JA
Quote:
If I won a camaro and was offered a land rover instead, I would not complain
I don't think many people would. The issue is, he never offered her anything. He says, clear as day, that he decided to send her one, but wouldn't, and didn't communicate that to her to "see how greedy she was."

To compare what happened to your analogy, you and two other people won camaros, but the dealership didn't actually have any to give away, and couldn't get anymore from the distributor, so they gave the other two people land rovers, and you got squat because you dared ask when and what would be delivered.

Old 04-01-2017, 12:21 AM   #1190
filenamex5100
stender.....that was perfect!!! karma inbound

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu