Manny J Frade (Stole $2700) Very bad guy(Miami Fl) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-08-2014, 10:22 AM   #41
Rhacosaurus Gex
me either woops

Old 08-08-2014, 01:24 PM   #42
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
Does it matter why it was bumped? Really? It should be bumped monthly IMO.

He's shown to be a POS. on several occasions and he won't stop still jailed. Than I'd bet his cronies have learned to be as he is.

I'd like to see him treated as he should be.
Warning: Calling someone a POS is not permitted on this site. If I had given you an infraction for this, you would now be banned, so this is just a courtesy that will not be offered again. Perhaps a public heads-up is needed anyway.

Old 08-08-2014, 07:25 PM   #43
bcr229
Criminal Case Updates

There is a status hearing scheduled in the criminal case on 8/27/14.

Frade Criminal Court Case Summary

Old 01-24-2016, 02:37 AM   #44
KeenEnterprises
he does not care but get with me I am also going to file a ethics violation to have his license revoke with all of us he screwed recently took 1800 plus from me.

Old 01-24-2016, 03:01 AM   #45
Pasodama
Chris, I can really empathize with how you must feel, about Manny, if he did you wrong. However, it isn't necessary to post on every BOI thread about him.
If you could, please, can you choose one BOI thread, or start your own, and post details on what transpired between you and Manny?
Thanks.

Old 01-24-2016, 04:20 AM   #46
KeenEnterprises
I have had issue as buyer from him sending stuff via UPS wich is not okay only fedex an ship live animals I'm looking for any one who has been wrong by him to send me a brief synopsis so I my forward onto licensing board in Flordia and attorney general. Send me email to. I would have zero to do with him.
Keeneyenterrises@att.net

Old 01-24-2016, 04:25 AM   #47
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeneye View Post
took 1800 plus from me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeneye
I have had issue as buyer from him sending stuff via UPS wich is not okay only fedex an ship live animals
Which is it? Did he rip you off for $1800 or are you just pissed about him using UPS?

I suggest you post a clear, detailed story about exactly what happened, preferably with screenshots of communications and whatever other evidence you may have.

Old 01-24-2016, 04:25 AM   #48
KeenEnterprises
The reason I posted all in all threads he was involved in is to effect chant and geather information. To pass onto state board and Florida attorneys. So maybe stating this is better but we must stop this type of curroption. I will also start my own thread tomorrow.

Old 01-24-2016, 04:31 AM   #49
KeenEnterprises
It is both if he used proper Fdex to ship I would have recived my snakes. He admitted wrong and duck and dived as is his Mo tell its almost a month later. I will post full details in tread but if you investigate this guy he is just a thief. Plain and simple. Yes I'm pist he took 1800 dollars from my family and screws over a lot of people so he needs to be stopped.

Old 01-24-2016, 04:41 AM   #50
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeneye View Post
if you investigate this guy
Considering the fact that I've read every single post of every thread you bumped - as well as participating in several of his threads - I'm very well aware of just what he is. None of that changes the fact that you came with with absolutely nothing tangible to present to those who will read your posts. If you're going to call someone out, at least have enough respect for the process to not completely half-ass it. If/when you decide to start your thread, bring undeniable evidence if you want it to be taken seriously. Being aware of what kind of person Frade is, I look forward to you providing information that puts another nail in his coffin. Try not to disappoint.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!