Has anyone ever heard of Ariel Cudia? - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-31-2013, 07:37 AM   #111
Focal
I don't know why someone would continue to do this to themselves. If you google "Ariel Cudia," this thread is the first thing to pop up.

Old 01-31-2013, 07:53 AM   #112
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acurit1 View Post
all you had to do is pm me.
If you are going to make statements in public, you have to be ready for responses in public.
There is no obligation for people to make BOI responses privately, in fact that would take away from one of the functions of the BOI which is to see how people handle problems.

Old 01-31-2013, 08:28 AM   #113
Acurit1
Mr. Nick Carl,

You are another person who I have not met.. How did I offend you? What words have I used to attack you? I am flattered that you researched me. What else do you know about me?? But if it's like everyone joining this thread, then "Hello". I believe I have been quite cordial with everyone. Please let me update at the point where my name was added and we can continue from there.. If you believe that Lynn's bullying was wrong, then my statement is correct. If I my statement is wrong, then Lynn was right.

I do not condone Lynn's actions or reaction, but this lynch mobbing has gone far enough. Her back peddling or defensive stance has ruined her image. Everyone here made sure of that.

Lynn, I am sorry. If I made you think I was part of this reptile gang, please forgive my role in this. I do not know you and I was wrong to comment. I know how you feel right now because I am on the BOI myself. I hope you do not beat the pages that I have. LOL

Here's what I have learned after the BOI was posted on me. It's like a virus. They attack one host (Lynn) and move on to another (Andrew). You don't know most of the people and you end up being crucified for a petty mistake. In this case, a fatal error. No one here has ever lied, bullied, or done bad things. They are all saints.

Here are a few words of advice: Nobody here cares who you have helped.. No one here knows what you have accomplished.. Nobody here gives a rat's butt of who you are until they see that "fatal" error and they try to force you to give up. Hold your chin up and don't be too proud.. Speak with sincerity but with a soft voice. Think before you speak and not speak before you think. Those that do not like you, will stalk you and wait for that moment they can attack you

I am still here.. I have not given up. I have learned my lesson. A simple attempt of "how I can better talk to people" cause me to lie on the BOI.. That was my "fatal error". Just like you (Lynn)my apologies were not sincere enough. Just let it come to pass. Most of the folks here on the BOI and on mine are linked to the same gecko groups. Again, I apologize for my paticipation.

Hypocrisy is the state of promoting or administering virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that one does not actually have and is also guilty of violating.[1] Hypocrisy often involves the deception of others and thus can be considered a kind of lie.[1]

Old 01-31-2013, 08:43 AM   #114
Acurit1
Lucille Holllander,

Had I not pm'd you after what the moderator had said to do so? You decided to bring your argument from Lynn's thread to mine. Again, what was my infraction to you? Who amongst you here (after opening my thread again) have I attacked? I do not know you Lucille why do you keep coming at me..

Old 01-31-2013, 08:45 AM   #115
Lucille
Ariel, this thread is about you, not about the subjects of other BOI threads.
You appear to be an old fashioned control freak. You obviously felt that it was OK, make up legal threats as well as lies:
Quote:
I hate to tell you computer guys this but that I.P. address is NOT the right address. By you trying to access my I.P. address, you are legally breaking the hacking laws. Therefor Doc/ Jim O you are in fact violating many laws governing the internet. So who's untrustworhty? There are firewalls to prevent such actions for privacy. By you trying to hack into the Kraft Foods system, you are now facing litigation.
And you continue to try to control what is said and where it is said, while you yourself continue to discuss issues wherever you wish.

Old 01-31-2013, 08:50 AM   #116
312Herps
I've had several interactions with various people in this thread , but unlike the majority of you i can actually stay on topic Ariel and i have had several business transactions of which i have never had ANY issues with , i've never purchased a gecko from Ariel but we have worked out some breeding ventures with Ariel and i know nothing bad will come of them. I've heard alot of drama surrounding situations having to do with Ariel in the past , but have never been a "victim" of his mastermind plans to get over on people. That's been my experience with Ariel.

Sidenote : Mods i noticed in "a previous thread" A resident BOI personality posted to defame a person who was commenting on that particular thread to show the business eithics and type of person Ariel was , such as bringing in his personal life . in this case it is surely ok for anyone to post any information on ANYONE posting in this thread correct especially if they have had occurance with the Police for say Forgery , Theft , Fraud , Drug Related Arrests ? Just curious .

Old 01-31-2013, 09:06 AM   #117
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by 312Herps View Post
but unlike the majority of you i can actually stay on topic
Rick Gutierrez, if you wish to insult the 'majority' of readers on the BOI, I think you will find that they will remember your words when it comes time to buy and sell.

Old 01-31-2013, 09:21 AM   #118
312Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Rick Gutierrez, if you wish to insult the 'majority' of readers on the BOI, I think you will find that they will remember your words when it comes time to buy and sell.
it wasn't an insult , it's a fact in which CLAY had to point out

Thanks Ms.Lucille Hollander Blum
Please enough with you're "rally all the troops against anyone who you don't agree with mentality " . Aren't you like 60 ? and i'm in no way being insultful ,but it's like you get paid to be on here .

again this isn't about me , although i'm sure you would like to make it about me. So you have something to do today, but let's please stay on topic . Thank You

Old 01-31-2013, 10:52 AM   #119
Focal
Quote:
Mr. Nick Carl,

You are another person who I have not met.. How did I offend you? What words have I used to attack you? I am flattered that you researched me. What else do you know about me?? ]
You didn't offend me and I googled you because I was curious about what you sold. I thought I would let you know that this extra attention is further exposing something I thought you would be ashamed of. I'm not sure what I did to make you think I attacked you, but I'll step away because it looks like you are clearly just trying to start fights and still up activity. These counter strikes coming from you give me the feeling everyone may be right and I have been trying to keep a neutral position.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:17 AM   #120
Fangthane
Quote:
I am still here.. I have not given up. I have learned my lesson. A simple attempt of "how I can better talk to people" cause me to lie on the BOI.. That was my "fatal error". Just like you (Lynn)my apologies were not sincere enough. Just let it come to pass. Most of the folks here on the BOI and on mine are linked to the same gecko groups. Again, I apologize for my paticipation.
This alone is more than enough justification for the continued interest in this person. Not only does he try to rationalize the actions which brought this situation about, his rationalization is entirely fictional. His continued inability to be honest is what shows that he hasn't learned any lesson from this. As such, there's no reason to believe that there's not a real possibility that he'd pull a similar stunt again. Hubris and dishonesty are his fatal errors. I'm not seeing anything that would imply that he's not still afflicted with those particular traits.

This whole thing was precipitated by a conscious choice to use a fake name to create a shill account. It had nothing to do with learning how to interact with people. It was a wholly deceptive act designed to drum up some publicity. Like the attention-seeker he clearly appears to be, he simply wanted to see his name in lights and give people the chance to stroke his ego. It backfired in his face. Rightfully so. His self-imposed lack of credibility can easily be extrapolated into other aspects of his business; from claimed genetics to general health. If you can't even trust someone to always use their own name, you really can't trust that person very far. It's that big, fat, hanging "what if" that should be more than enough to give potential buyers cause for pause.

Quote:
it wasn't an insult , it's a fact in which CLAY had to point out

Thanks Ms.Lucille Hollander Blum
Please enough with you're "rally all the troops against anyone who you don't agree with mentality " . Aren't you like 60 ? and i'm in no way being insultful ,but it's like you get paid to be on here
Yeah, nothing "insultful" [sic] about that. Oh, sweet irony. I'd explain what I mean, but I can already imagine your blank stare as it went over your head. Instead, I'll use your own words to illustrate the inherent hypocrisy. If you don't understand what that means, maybe you could have your boy, Ariel, explain it to you. He seems to like ad nauseum repetitions of his self-serving little mantra. To those reading, I apologize in advance for Ariel's impending filibuster of a rebuttal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by negative karma sent by 312Herps
The insults were'nt needed Dan. Please be rational when you speak to me. I didn't disrespect you , so please don't disrespect me.
I was nearly catatonic with despair over losing that single point you knocked off my total, by the way.
Quote:
but unlike the majority of you i can actually stay on topic
Quote:
again this isn't about me , although i'm sure you would like to make it about me. So you have something to do today, but let's please stay on topic . Thank You
Is Lucille now the topic of this thread? No? More of that hypocrisy thing. Your participation is working to make this about you, inasmuch as it shows your blithe willingness to associate yourself with those of clearly questionable character, as it directly relates to the reptile business. If we're known by the company we keep, your own chosen associations are saying bad things about you.

There are those who embrace a "by any means necessary" mentality, for whom the ends justify the means; and those of us who choose not to condone poor business ethics by continuing to associate with such people. You've seemingly chosen to stand up and be counted among the former. I've chosen the latter. Between Lynn Rafferty and Ariel Cudia/"Sal Robles"/"Josh Harnett", or whatever name he's choosing to go by, you sure do know how to pick 'em.

There's no rallying of troops necessary. Every single word we say in here means something to somebody. If we're all to be judged by what we post on the BOI - and I assure you, we all are - I'd rather be judged as someone who opposes that which you choose to support: someone who chose to partake in the cowardly mustering of mindless "fans" to harass an unsuspecting victim; someone who chose to partake in the cowardly use of fake names, as well as a mass of subsequent lies to try to cover it up.

The best way to kill these trolls would be to simply starve them of the attention they crave. With that in mind, I don't think I'll have anything more to add. I'm content to let them think that getting the last word in will somehow negate all that's come to pass.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!