Has anyone ever heard of Ariel Cudia? - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2014, 10:56 AM   #171
312Herps
Here's the date signature part just so that's on record.

I don't expect Ariel to rebuttal any of this because he knows unlike the local show where he's putting money in the pocket of the owner , on the BOI HE HAS TO HAVE PROOF !

Old 01-30-2015, 11:23 AM   #172
NTReptiles
Well this post was just linked to another BOI and I just finished reading it. All I can say is WOW. Not only does this Ariel Cuda seem like he wasn't socialized as a kid, he tries to act all tough Instead of threatening people over facebook messages he should worry about learning how to be a normal member of society. Another one definitely added to my no buy/sell list.

Old 01-30-2015, 01:19 PM   #173
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acurit1 View Post
By you trying to access my I.P. address, you are legally breaking the hacking laws. Therefor Doc/ Jim O you are in fact violating many laws governing the internet. So who's untrustworhty? There are firewalls to prevent such actions for privacy. By you trying to hack into the Kraft Foods system, you are now facing litigation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acurit1 View Post
Gotcha!!
Still one of the most hilarious of posts to date.

Old 07-19-2015, 10:33 AM   #174
312Herps
I'm still waiting for the "police report" that Ariel never showed up with to clarify that "someone hacked into his work to do this"

oh yeah and Ariel decided to keep threatening me recently as seen in these screenshots of my facebook . Notice I haven't contacted him in over 2-3 years yet his infatuation with me continues and of course since I had issues with Mike Matson recently, Ariel wants to make it clear he's my #1 stalker.I repeatedly told Ariel I wasn't interested in his advancements , but he seems to be one of those guys that doesn't get the picture.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!