Has anyone ever heard of Ariel Cudia? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-23-2007, 03:55 PM   #21
Jaybee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acurit1
Jaybee,
The statement that was written in my caresheet was not to be taken seriously. I apologize if it offended you or anyone. It was all out of fun. If I was rude or my demeanor was not to your liking please accept my second apology.
Like I said, it wasn't a _huge_ deal, as your demeanor in person was not rude at all, but it was enough to make me second-guess making a purchase from you. After reading up on how some salespeople in the herp world act (some, on these forums), tacking on a statement like that at the end of your care sheet seemed a bit juvenile. I can take a joke like anyone, and I perceived it as a joke, but some joking language is best left between friends and not on a sheet a businessman passes out to customers. That's just my uptight opinion though.
However, this does bother me:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
Jim,
ACS1 and Acurit1 are posting from the same IP address: 146.148.99.38
Especially after you told Mr. Gilpin:
Quote:
This is quite interesting. Andrew, I didn't know you cared. I love you man. But seriously, you've been watching too many detective stories. I'm really tired of this. I really do not need this type of attention. You want the sale that bad, buddy. Take it. Your assumptions are quite ignorant. So here I am. The one you so called the "shady one".
It does indeed seem like you're being shady. If you wanted people to post feedback about you, I sincerely wish you'd just asked.

Old 05-23-2007, 04:46 PM   #22
Acurit1
This has gone on long enough. Let the bashing begin. Talk as much as you feel free and start the name calling. This is ridiculous.
Fin

Old 05-23-2007, 04:48 PM   #23
Jim O
Quote:
This has gone on long enough. Let the bashing begin. Talk as much as you feel free and start the name calling. This is ridiculous.
Fin

Old 05-23-2007, 04:54 PM   #24
flamedcrestie

Old 05-23-2007, 05:38 PM   #25
Mooing Tricycle
well that was a hook line and sinker eh?

Old 05-24-2007, 10:11 AM   #26
Acurit1
I hate to tell you computer guys this but that I.P. address is NOT the right address. By you trying to access my I.P. address, you are legally breaking the hacking laws. Therefor Doc/ Jim O you are in fact violating many laws governing the internet. So who's untrustworhty? There are firewalls to prevent such actions for privacy. By you trying to hack into the Kraft Foods system, you are now facing litigation.

Old 05-24-2007, 10:20 AM   #27
Acurit1
Gotcha!!

Jim,
ACS1 and Acurit1 are posting from the same IP address: 146.148.99.38

I didn't take the time to read the thread because I'm in a hurry, but let me know if you need any more info.

Old 05-24-2007, 11:01 AM   #28
Jim O
Quote:
I hate to tell you computer guys this but that I.P. address is NOT the right address. By you trying to access my I.P. address, you are legally breaking the hacking laws. Therefor Doc/ Jim O you are in fact violating many laws governing the internet. So who's untrustworhty? There are firewalls to prevent such actions for privacy. By you trying to hack into the Kraft Foods system, you are now facing litigation.
Consult your attorney and your corporate IT guy (BTW, I wonder what your employer would think about your posting such lies on their time and their equipment if I sent a link to this thread) before you stick the second foot in your mouth next time. Your IP address is not a secret and you agreed that each post would be associated with your IP when you agreed to the TOS for this site. You also agreed that they could be made public.

You "two" are so busted and your perception that further lies will get you out of this is so beyond stupid that I'm amazed you know how to tie your shoes.

Old 05-24-2007, 11:22 AM   #29
AncientDNA
Quote:

Another idiot shoots himself in the foot.

Old 05-24-2007, 12:22 PM   #30
WebSlave
Quote:
You, sir, are COMPLETELY clueless.......... Every post you make here is stamped with the IP address you used at the time. Whenever you log in here, your IP address is tied to your login. IP addresses are the basic foundation of how the internet works, and CANNOT be private. And I'm sure your wealth of knowledge about "hacking laws" and the "many laws governing the internet" is equally extensive. As is obviously your understanding of how firewalls work. If you want to accuse someone here of criminal activity (which is a clear cut case of libel, btw), pick something you know a little bit about so you can at least appear minimally credible.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!