Has anyone ever heard of Ariel Cudia? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2007, 12:58 PM   #31
bluebrindlepits
POSITIVE ! ! ! !! ! !! ! !!! ! !

I have known Ariel Cudia for about 8 years . I have bought over 20-30 animals off him . I have never once had issues with any of his animals .All of the animals purchased were in great health and well cared for . Id say that is animals were probally better than anyother dealers out there...... If i was anyone else that wanted to buy from Ariel . i would say do so .

Old 05-24-2007, 01:11 PM   #32
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
You, sir, are COMPLETELY clueless.......... Every post you make here is stamped with the IP address you used at the time. Whenever you log in here, your IP address is tied to your login. IP addresses are the basic foundation of how the internet works, and CANNOT be private. And I'm sure your wealth of knowledge about "hacking laws" and the "many laws governing the internet" is equally extensive. As is obviously your understanding of how firewalls work. If you want to accuse someone here of criminal activity (which is a clear cut case of libel, btw), pick something you know a little bit about so you can at least appear minimally credible.
Well, that pretty much sums it up. Thanks Rich.

Ariel, your ignorance is amusing.

Old 05-24-2007, 01:21 PM   #33
floydsmom
I have also stopped by Ariels stand, but contrary to what other's have said, he kind of came off as arrogant, and the information I was "let in on" was defunct. In other words, I would not follow the advice I was given there. It's is contrary to many widely accepted practices in rhac care (ie: I was told not to mist at all.)

Ariel:

I don't know what you think you're trying to pull. Coming on as two different people is completely shady of you, and you'll not be gaining any customers this way. Denying and denying that it is you is only digging you further into the ground, and threatening the mods with lawsuits isn't helping your case either, especially when you know nothing of terms of use of the site, as well as almost all sites. IP addresses are public. Think twice about things like this in the future, and seriously, what happened to honesty?

Things like this make me doubt people I don't know. They ruin the trust I think the reptile community holds within itself. I would like to believe I can trust people, but things like this make me guarded.

Old 05-24-2007, 02:19 PM   #34
Jaybee
Quote:
Originally Posted by floydsmom
I would not follow the advice I was given there. It's is contrary to many widely accepted practices in rhac care (ie: I was told not to mist at all.)
I didn't remember being told that, but looking it up on his care sheet from 2006 it does say under humidity:
"Place a hide box (plastic Tupperware w/opening) consisting of large (7lengthx5widthx4height) particulate semi-moist vermiculite or wet paper towel (change every other day). This can also be used as a nest box. No misting is needed."

Misting is widely accepted in the crestie circles I've read up on, and is how I choose to water my animals as well as providing a daily-cleaned water dish (a water dish is also recommended on his sheet as well as the caresheets of many others), but at least he's not claiming that the animals don't need moisture at all.

Oddly enough, I also witnessed one of his friends/acquaintances using a fine-particle mister to spray the animals Ariel had at his table while Ariel was there on one occasion.

I think this just underscores why it's a good idea to do a lot of research before making a purchase - the guy's apparently been doing this for a long time, and this manner of keeping has worked for him, but it might not be the recommended way of keeping these animals any longer, if it ever was.

Old 05-24-2007, 03:27 PM   #35
bluebrindlepits
i dont know!!!!

i dont know why your are all bashing ariel. everybody raises their animals different . EVERYBODY !!!! if you look close at all his animals they are nicer than any animals i have seen from anyone ! i dont care what he does or what he says he does whatever hes doing is working. Id like 1 person on here to tell me his animals dont look good or healthy ?> come on just one ? when this thread started it was asking if anyone has dealt with ariel? yes? no ? read all the pages . the thread kinda went in the wrong direction. this isnt what do people think about him and what he does . this is supost to be about have you dealth with him and his animals .Id like one person to tell me his animals are crap just one ??????

Old 05-24-2007, 03:42 PM   #36
flamedcrestie
I think this thread says more than enough. It started out with a " Salvador Robles' inquiring around Ariel Cudia. Both posts were made by the same person.

I'm sure the actual Salvador Robles listed as a resident in the state of Illinois would also have a problem with this thread if he knew about it. There's so much wrong here, I don't think it matters what the person's animals look like.

The topic starter was
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASC1
Can someone tell me if they have had any problems dealing with him?
This is not pertaining to animals purchased necessarily, it's any dealings with Ariel.

Also, nobody ever said his animals were crap, but I think some other crappy assumptions could be made just because of what has taken place here.

We've seen lie after lie here, and my wife and I have heard lie after lie come directly from his mouth in person. You have no idea what he has told you is the truth or not, or assumptions he makes from his 'theories'.

Also, to me it was obvious who started the thread to begin with, from there it just got worse and worse, and he's still denying ASC1 is him, and that the listings are from the same IP address etc.

Finally, don't you think if ASC1 was actually someone other than Ariel, they would be quite pissed off about the 'false' accusations that they're ariel, and be responding to the thread, and pm's, and emails?

Good luck Ariel, I hope you can just admit to your shady behaviors and try to start over on a new slate. There's no better place than to do it right here.

Andrew Gilpin

Old 05-24-2007, 04:00 PM   #37
Jaybee
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebrindlepits
i dont know why your are all bashing ariel. everybody raises their animals different . EVERYBODY !!!! if you look close at all his animals they are nicer than any animals i have seen from anyone ! i dont care what he does or what he says he does whatever hes doing is working. Id like 1 person on here to tell me his animals dont look good or healthy ?> come on just one ? when this thread started it was asking if anyone has dealt with ariel? yes? no ? read all the pages . the thread kinda went in the wrong direction. this isnt what do people think about him and what he does . this is supost to be about have you dealth with him and his animals .Id like one person to tell me his animals are crap just one ??????
I'm pretty sure I personally never said his animals weren't healthy-looking, and in fact I've said that the animals I bought from him are thriving (and they do net compliments occasionally when I show off their pics). I wouldn't go so far as to say he's got the nicest animals I've ever seen, but they're definitely nice-looking. However, what a person is selling isn't everything. Their demeanor and how they treat their customers is another factor. I feel fortunate that my dealing with him went well enough and that I was well-prepared with other care information, but apparently others weren't so lucky.

Maybe you missed the part of the thread where the originator of the thread was actually Ariel pretending to be someone else? That is what is bothering people, along with a few other things, apparently. It just seems kind of weird and makes me wonder what the heck his starting this thread was supposed to accomplish.

I will say his animals in my care are doing well, but that doesn't mean I have to like the way he's acting here or every single one of his practices.

Old 05-24-2007, 04:30 PM   #38
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebrindlepits
i dont know why your are all bashing ariel.
I can answer that simply. Because he is a liar and has attempted to cover those lies with more lies. It's not about the animals, it's about his character, or rather lack thereof. If you want to do business with someone as shady as this, go on and do so. I wouldn't.

Old 05-24-2007, 05:26 PM   #39
ASC1
now look what you've done, Ariel. These people are right you are an idiot i told you i would get you back somehow. This was too easy it was quit convenient to come across your pass and Ids laying around. You started it and I'm finishing it, look who's laughing now a**hole. Hey people heres some fun names and passes for you Pangeareptile acurit1 ariel11 fauna classifieds acurit1 ariel11 acurit1@sbcglobal.com bitch27 Lake county fair grounds asc1 ariel11. Next time pick and choose your battles.

SAL LOL

Old 05-24-2007, 05:30 PM   #40
Jim O
LMAO. You are really an idiot Ariel. Oh, and "Sal" cute try, but no one buys it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!