Has anyone ever heard of Ariel Cudia? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2007, 10:11 PM   #51
Mooing Tricycle
you guys, this could be ANYONE, not just this ariel guy.

Threads like these are Bogus.... they should not be trusted one way or the other. they should be ignore as if they dont even exists.

This could be the sal guy, making "ariel" look bad, or it could be "ariel" making himself look bad. either way, its somone playing games. It can not be taken seriously.

Old 05-24-2007, 10:12 PM   #52
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle

Threads like these are Bogus.... they should not be trusted one way or the other. they should be ignore as if they dont even exists.

This could be the sal guy, making "ariel" look bad, or it could be "ariel" making himself look bad. either way, its somone playing games. It can not be taken seriously.

Ignored* Exist* ... man... type clearly alicia...

Old 05-24-2007, 10:23 PM   #53
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
Not likely. The person was posting from the same IP, and used the same date and year of birth. The IP resolved back to Ariel's employer. In order for it to be someone else it would have to have been someone who connects to the Internet from the same LAN at Ariel's employer who also happened to know Ariel's full date of birth* and who then hoped someone would notice and make the connection. Add the initial denial followed by threat of legal action and then the lame excuse that this is someone else. Then add this that both of these accounts were only created in the last six days, and four days apart (5/18 and 5/22), and I don't think so...

If I were on the jury it would be proof beyond a reasonable doubt to me.

*and when the date of birth was pointed out he claimed he "selected" the wrong year.

Old 05-24-2007, 10:23 PM   #54
Only Exotics
I agree this is just a waste of thread

Old 05-25-2007, 12:49 AM   #55
floydsmom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Exotics
I agree this is just a waste of thread
honestly, is it?

now people know that he is a shady character. if i had known nothing about him coming into this, this would be a clear sign to stay the f(())k away from this guy.

Old 05-25-2007, 12:08 PM   #56
lzrdldy530
What an embarrassment to legitimate gecko breeders! I agree with floydsmom that the reputation and character of the people you do business with are important. The Lake County show before this last one I was cornered at my own table and verbally abused at length by ariel because he claimed I was bad-mouthing him to his clients because I dared to stipulate that folks buying my geckos keep them on the Repashy diet, not switch them to baby food regardless of what “another vendor” was telling them, since I want my geckos to thrive and live long, disease-free lives and not suffer from malnutrition and MBD, and end up dying horribly and unnecessarily. Jaybee did the most intelligent thing anyone can do upon buying creatures from anyone, namely thoroughly research the needs of these new pets when purchased (instead of taking the worthless advice of someone who should know better) and switched them to the Repashy diet, started misting them etc. When I was unable to make ariel leave my table where he had effectively kept away prospective customers who were justifiably unwilling to get involved in a nasty scene, he threatened me with being barred from future shows! He furthermore claimed to be very fast friends with Allen R. and Philippe D. and threatened to also destroy me to them! Nothing he does surprises me anymore! Disgraceful.

Old 05-27-2007, 10:28 PM   #57
Moose418
I wish I had seen this earlier, I just joined this forum to get in on this. I have delt with Ariel and personally I think that he is an idiot and an a$$hole. His geckos may look nice but the one I bought from him had several shed problems in a row. I had to help the shedding along with water and shed aid. then about a month after it was doing ok, it shed again and the scales/ skin on its nose came off and it started bleeding, this happened atleast twice in a row. I was also told that this gecko was a female, a few months later I louped it and found it to be male. He also told me that he was a part of no forums.... seems to be a lie. According to him, I should not use a glass cage, I should use a screen cage because it will make them not get floppy tail syndrome. Earlier in the year, I was checking out a few of his geckos and when I held the tail out on a few of them, it was wavy, also their jaw was a bit off and soft. Also he told me that instead of misting, I should put a plant in the corner and a water dish. And use baby food and crickets with feeding. This is some of the stuff I can remember about dealing with this man who is almost always rude to me before I open my wallet.
Steve

Old 05-28-2007, 10:18 AM   #58
lzrdldy530
He is also on the Repashy Forum as acurit1, although WHY he checks in there when he disparages use of the Rapashy diet, except possibly as a tiny additive to the nutritionally bankrupt babyfood, I don't know. All of my geckos are started from day one on the Repashy diet, and I've never had MBD or floppy tail and all are in glass or (for juvies and hatchlings), plastic kritter keeps. Screen cages cannot adequately hold enough humidity for these rain forest creatures, IMHO.

Old 06-03-2007, 02:56 PM   #59
Mason JL Cresteds
Ariel,

Wow, this was a low blow...to yourself....

I have been warned about you and maybe one day may have considered you as a person to buy from but...Now. I dont think so.

Old 06-03-2007, 04:43 PM   #60
Junkyard
This has to be the one of the best laughs I have had in a long time. Thanks Ariel, Sal, whoever you happen to be. Oh the humor behind multiple personalities...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!