Has anyone ever heard of Ariel Cudia? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2007, 05:28 PM   #61
Mason JL Cresteds
One last thing ariel,

I second moose.

When you asked me if i was interested in some pinners at the All animal Expo and i told you i bought already from AC reps and Lac Herps and you went and gave me a look like they were no good that pissed me off because allen repashy and Anthony are some of the best breeders on the planet.

Your an idiot.

You might as well stop going to the all animal expo. You have probably lost a lot of customers there. because a lot of people who go there are on fauna.

Or

Come clean right now. Seriously. Start telling the truth and in a year maybe people will think of you differently man.

Sorry.

Old 06-03-2007, 05:29 PM   #62
Acurit1
this is Jack Valenti (jackxc925) on ciliatus forums, repashy forums, and pangea forums. I am posting on Ariels bogus account, he is an embarrasment to gecko breeders

Old 06-03-2007, 05:31 PM   #63
Mason JL Cresteds
amen to that.

Old 06-03-2007, 05:52 PM   #64
Junkyard
Maybe a Mod can close down Ariel's account or give him a new password so no one uses it without his permission.

Old 06-03-2007, 05:54 PM   #65
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard
This has to be the one of the best laughs I have had in a long time. Thanks Ariel, Sal, whoever you happen to be. Oh the humor behind multiple personalities...
Couldn't have said it any better than that. My cheeks are starting to hurt cuz the grin won't go away.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:03 PM   #66
bluebrindlepits
well i talked to Ariel about this at All animal expo . he said someone hacked him and the reason they have the same IP adress is cause it was from his work where he works with a ton of people and other computers.... he said they used his computer and he had to file a police report. he said he would be posting the report if people did not believe him . he said i knoow it looks bad and it looks like i did it . but hes like " Honestly its not me ". so i dont know what to believe...... i guess if he does have a police report i would probally believe him more .

Old 06-03-2007, 06:13 PM   #67
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebrindlepits
well i talked to Ariel about this at All animal expo . he said someone hacked him and the reason they have the same IP adress is cause it was from his work where he works with a ton of people and other computers.... he said they used his computer and he had to file a police report. he said he would be posting the report if people did not believe him . he said i knoow it looks bad and it looks like i did it . but hes like " Honestly its not me ". so i dont know what to believe...... i guess if he does have a police report i would probally believe him more .
I don't believe him. He did it, he's caught, and he could have easily lied on a police report. If I see an indictment that would change my mind.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:18 PM   #68
Mason JL Cresteds
umm he has lied to us how many times? countless!

why wouldn't he lie about a police report...

but lets just make this simple. "WE" will never know if it was him or not, but we all have admitted the fact he LIES! so whether or not it was him can we all conclude that hes a liar and not to be trusted? And that his reputation as a breeder has been thrown out the window?

Old 06-03-2007, 06:22 PM   #69
bluebrindlepits
well i wil probally be the only one to defend him . he has never lied to me. i hope that i never catch him lying to me . so far he has been good to me so until i have been done wrong by him. i will somewhat defend him . he does have good animals in my eyes . i have several of his animals and i love them .

Old 06-03-2007, 10:32 PM   #70
Mason JL Cresteds
wait a minute....

IF someone at his work posted the question...

"has anyone heard of Ariel cudia how is he?"

I think they would already have known what kind of person he is and its not that big of a world for a co worker not to know he works with Ariel. sounds fishy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!