Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2012, 01:45 AM   #51
wes smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra0101 View Post
Dear Fauna, This is Sierra, I want to thank you for banning this account for a few days because it really has calmed my wife down greatly. Down below is the gods honest truth;................... We are just trying to get rid of some to fund our growing project.
-Sierra
Growing project in New York????

Old 05-06-2012, 01:47 AM   #52
bxjoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes smith View Post
Post #15
So you are Sierra and Sienna or is it Sienna and Sierra?

Old 05-06-2012, 01:47 AM   #53
Sierra0101
Am I not allowed to start a breeding project in New York? Why is it that you people have to go all out of your way to use everything to find if someone is lying?I am not lying. I am gay. I have a WIFE. My WIFE. I worded that absolutely correct.

Old 05-06-2012, 01:48 AM   #54
Sierra0101
I am Sierra. My wife is Sienna.

Old 05-06-2012, 01:50 AM   #55
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes smith View Post
Growing project in New York????
Whether or not there are actually two different people involved remains to be seen. However, I just gotta ask, do you guys really not grasp the claims that have been made, or are you going out of your way to be intentionally dense?

Old 05-06-2012, 01:54 AM   #56
Sierra0101
I do grasp the claims that have been made, but no one has ever bought from us, so why are people saying we are scamming? Why do people claim we are "fishing for names"? I do not understand why people are accusing me of things I have never done.

Old 05-06-2012, 01:57 AM   #57
Fangthane
My last statement wasn't directed at you, Sierra.

Old 05-06-2012, 01:58 AM   #58
Sierra0101
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought it was. I would like to take the time to thank you for supporting and hopefully believing me. I really appreciate it.

Old 05-06-2012, 02:03 AM   #59
bxjoon
Well it doesn't help when your wife or whomever it was, started telling everyone in such a mature fashion to F*** off etc. etc. It's like you're speaking in a third person perspective. I think? Your credibility took a really steep nose dive with that spectacular looking het for pastel snake...

Is bi-polarism allowed here?

Old 05-06-2012, 02:03 AM   #60
Fangthane
Neither support, nor belief, were really meant to be implied. As I said, there are some things that remain to be proven. I'm just trying to help get the "facts" laid out so they can be examined without anyone operating under false assumptions.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!