odd but just something i wanna say - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-20-2006, 09:07 PM   #1
The NY Gecko
odd but just something i wanna say

i like hwo everyone on here calls each other by the names under the sn. i belong to alot of forums with different subjects and this si the only one where people call me by my first name. lol i know this is odd but wanted to say it. i also enjoy the great amount of maturity i epxerience here. gives me great pleasure to get to know all of you and to be a part of this community.

Old 01-20-2006, 09:19 PM   #2
LeosForLess
Ya i do also, being on 15 alot of people dont respect you, but alot of people here have been helpful, Thanks

Old 01-20-2006, 09:23 PM   #3
saltwaterreptiles
Tom, I have found that the number of years on earth sometimes has very LITTLE to do the maturity of the person.... glad you feel that way....

Tough GADS.... 15.... 20 years ago for me.... sniffle... think I'll go sulk now...lol

Old 01-20-2006, 09:26 PM   #4
techgirl
tom, no matter what your age respect should always be given because it is best to treat others how one themselves wish to be treated. i'm glad as well that you feel this way about this forum. i truly feel the same way as well.

Old 01-20-2006, 10:27 PM   #5
GeckoStud
Ah yes the "Golden Rule" treat others how you want to be treated.

I too love the great deal of respect and friendship fauna seems to spread and share amongst its many members. Its an excellent change of pace from some other sites i have seen, not mentioning any names. And i have to admit it was cool being respected by alot of the older members when i had first joined when i was 15. Because being called and newb just because of your age really sucks. Thanks guys.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!