Wanted Boelens - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 03-07-2021, 07:19 PM   #1
Taytlor
Boelens

Iso CH or CB Boelens. Age unimportant
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-07-2021, 09:27 PM   #2
chrisis697
Try NERD

Old 03-07-2021, 09:44 PM   #3
Taytlor
I love NERD I just think 8k is a lot. Seen em before at 3500 (CH). I know itll be a lot more than that, but still.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-07-2021, 10:12 PM   #4
The ReptiRanch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taytlor View Post
I love NERD I just think 8k is a lot. Seen em before at 3500 (CH). I know itll be a lot more than that, but still.
Dont buy from NERD, especially Boelens. They are just buying WC ones for like $2k then reselling them for $8k-$10k and most other people will sell much healthier better kept ones for $3.5k - $5k. And for $10k you could just buy an adult. But you are most likely not gonna find any CH and you will most definitely not find any CB.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Old 03-08-2021, 12:43 PM   #5
Taytlor
I mean they have a retic up for 3500, and theres one on here thats 100x cooler for 2500. They definitely up their prices, but hey if people pay it... Kevin has earned his place, he's an asset to the community. But still, I wont pay that much. Although you're wrong about one thing, there are CB boelens (rarely). Whether theirs are or not I dont know, although I dont believe he has bred and hatched any yet. I have seen his animals locked though
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-08-2021, 01:07 PM   #6
The ReptiRanch
I never said there aren't CBB boelens, but said the chances of you finding one is going to be impossible. Last year was the first time anyone in the US has successfully hatched them but only 6 eggs were viable and only 3 hatched out. I few people in Europe have had some success but I highly doubt they will sell to the open public and will hold them back themselves or sell to select individuals. Also I wont get into the whole Kevin debate on here, but he was once a very good and respected keeper, but now it's mainly all about money and me and many others have lost most of our respect for him. He is still a pretty knowledgeable man in most aspects, but does some very wrong or questionable things

Old 03-08-2021, 01:48 PM   #7
Taytlor
Quote:
Originally Posted by The ReptiRanch View Post
I never said there aren't CBB boelens, but said the chances of you finding one is going to be impossible. Last year was the first time anyone in the US has successfully hatched them but only 6 eggs were viable and only 3 hatched out. I few people in Europe have had some success but I highly doubt they will sell to the open public and will hold them back themselves or sell to select individuals. Also I wont get into the whole Kevin debate on here, but he was once a very good and respected keeper, but now it's mainly all about money and me and many others have lost most of our respect for him. He is still a pretty knowledgeable man in most aspects, but does some very wrong or questionable things

I do respect your opinion on the matter. I hope you're wrong about them being wc as cb. When I called them out over that about 6 months ago I was sworn they were cb, but like you said, they wouldn't tell me where they came from. I dont blame them on both ends, the breeder probably doesn't want to get blown up like you said, and Kevin probably doesn't want to lose his 150% markup this early lol. I do appreciate the knowledge the man shares though. I was also offered Lillith before he got her, and thank god he did cause I'd have killed myself or the snake or both by now lol.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-08-2021, 02:22 PM   #8
The ReptiRanch
Quote:
I do respect your opinion on the matter. I hope you're wrong about them being wc as cb. When I called them out over that about 6 months ago I was sworn they were cb, but like you said, they wouldn't tell me where they came from. I dont blame them on both ends, the breeder probably doesn't want to get blown up like you said, and Kevin probably doesn't want to lose his 150% markup this early lol. I do appreciate the knowledge the man shares though. I was also offered Lillith before he got her, and thank god he did cause I'd have killed myself or the snake or both by now lol.
I believe it says on their website they are imported from Indo, so there is a slim chance they are CH from eggs collected in the wild and then brought over after hatching but they most definitely aren't CB. Also that's petty crazy that you were offered Lillith, but I definitely dont think he was the right person to take her. He definitely doesnt appear to know how to handle kings properly and I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been tagged yet. I mean I'm not saying I could do better as I know I cant as I have very little experience around kings, but I can definitely say there are many other people that would be more qualified. And the whole infection thing that happened was pretty crappy. Maybe it was fate and out of his hands, but I fully believe that it was preventable or at least could've been dealt with and treated better to prevent the damage that occurred. I cant say for sure on anything as I wasnt around and I'm not one to immediately judge just based off of everyone else judging, and heck I used to be a Kevin fan boy, but I do know former employees that have told some horror stories from working there.

Old 03-08-2021, 03:22 PM   #9
Taytlor
Quote:
Originally Posted by The ReptiRanch View Post
I believe it says on their website they are imported from Indo, so there is a slim chance they are CH from eggs collected in the wild and then brought over after hatching but they most definitely aren't CB. Also that's petty crazy that you were offered Lillith, but I definitely dont think he was the right person to take her. He definitely doesnt appear to know how to handle kings properly and I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been tagged yet. I mean I'm not saying I could do better as I know I cant as I have very little experience around kings, but I can definitely say there are many other people that would be more qualified. And the whole infection thing that happened was pretty crappy. Maybe it was fate and out of his hands, but I fully believe that it was preventable or at least could've been dealt with and treated better to prevent the damage that occurred. I cant say for sure on anything as I wasnt around and I'm not one to immediately judge just based off of everyone else judging, and heck I used to be a Kevin fan boy, but I do know former employees that have told some horror stories from working there.

Eesh yeah thats no good. I cant imagine what those hets are gonna cost if he gets some clutches lol
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-08-2021, 03:36 PM   #10
The ReptiRanch
Quote:
Eesh yeah thats no good. I cant imagine what those hets are gonna cost if he gets some clutches lol
I'm sure a lot more than the other het Lucy's that have sold lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!