Inquiry: Gerald - advancedboagenetics.com - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:35 PM   #11
LauraB
Buyer AND Seller beware!

Yes, good work Chuck.
Megan and her husband both appear to have some serious issues, if one is to believe half the stuff she posts on various forums.
In the interest of time and space, I will only post a couple screen shots. I have plenty others though, Megan, but since they are so personal I won't post those.

You seem to feel a need to share a lot of very personal stuff online ... everything from how, where and when you met your "husband" (he rented the apartment only a week before you moved in, remember? He talked his family into giving him money to buy you new clothes, remember?) to family problems over the last few years, to your latest (3rd) pregnancy at age 23 just last month.

Half this crap may be all lies, but it doesn't matter. If, in fact, it's true ... and if, in fact, YOU and he have neglected 100 animals in your care and allowed them to die, and YOU have neglected your home to the point that even you admit it should be condemned, then you are sick and in need of mental help.

If it's all lies, you are still sick and in need of mental help.

god help your children.

~ Laura Bolt
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2008, 12:00 AM   #12
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB
Yes, good work Chuck.
Megan and her husband both appear to have some serious issues, if one is to believe half the stuff she posts on various forums.
In the interest of time and space, I will only post a couple screen shots. I have plenty others though, Megan, but since they are so personal I won't post those.

You seem to feel a need to share a lot of very personal stuff online ... everything from how, where and when you met your "husband" (he rented the apartment only a week before you moved in, remember? He talked his family into giving him money to buy you new clothes, remember?) to family problems over the last few years, to your latest (3rd) pregnancy at age 23 just last month.

Half this crap may be all lies, but it doesn't matter. If, in fact, it's true ... and if, in fact, YOU and he have neglected 100 animals in your care and allowed them to die, and YOU have neglected your home to the point that even you admit it should be condemned, then you are sick and in need of mental help.

If it's all lies, you are still sick and in need of mental help.

god help your children.

~ Laura Bolt
Is that the same user account she already stated belongs to her?

Old 05-14-2008, 12:05 AM   #13
LauraB
Still more

And yet more from the "I am not a breeder. I will never be a breeder. I don't even have any intention of keeping a single reptile."

How odd that her husband, who "does suffer from several major mental disorders, including obsessive-compulsive hoarding disorder" now is selling their entire collection. They've already managed to neglect and kill at least 100 animals in their care, according to Megan's own post. Their home is unfit to live in and should have been condemned by Megan's own admission.

How many animals could remain that are healthy and marketable?
Would YOU actually want to buy one?
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2008, 12:05 AM   #14
LauraB
PS ...
~ Laura Bolt

Old 05-14-2008, 12:14 AM   #15
reagorfu
DANG! you guys are freakin' awesome. this chick is way out there. nothing like crazy people getting married and possibly breeding, to make super crazies. makes you just smile doesn't it?

hey chuck, how long have you had spidy sense?

Old 05-14-2008, 12:21 AM   #16
reagorfu
one more thing, don't VERY few people breed Uromastyx? i could be wrong (again, it happens WAY more than it should to anyone), but i thought that most of them were farmed or WC and that there were only a handful of breeders in the states. maybe it was just Saharas though.

Old 05-14-2008, 12:23 AM   #17
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB
god help your children.

~ Laura Bolt
Indeed. God help them and God bless them.

Thank you for posting that additional info and screen shot Laura.

Old 05-14-2008, 01:12 AM   #18
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by reagorfu
DANG! you guys are freakin' awesome. this chick is way out there. nothing like crazy people getting married and possibly breeding, to make super crazies. makes you just smile doesn't it?

hey chuck, how long have you had spidy sense?
You just get a sort of a gut feeling for it after a while of being here. Sometimes you the do the detective work and you find absolutely nothing, and then times like this you find the most absolute horrifying and worst information that you'd ever want to find.

Old 05-14-2008, 09:09 AM   #19
LauraB
Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Is that the same user account she already stated belongs to her?
Yes, it is. The top screenshot (purple background) I posted is one of her posts at FlyLady. The lower screenshot is her Profile there.

Here is the direct link, scroll up to Post #9 there:

http://flyladyforum.blogtalkradio.co...=0&#entry21567

~ Laura Bolt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!