Doug Kranich inquiry.... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2004, 10:18 PM   #11
dqreps
I see there are a few Mainers on this board! Doug is a great guy that you can trust 100% with ANY transaction you may have. He is as honest as you are gonna get and knowledgable as well.

Dallas Quarles

Old 05-02-2004, 01:34 AM   #12
DISCERN
Doug rules!!!!!!!!

I purchased a very hi white cal king ( Clark County bloodline ) from Doug a few years ago and here is what I have to say!

1. Doug was the best! He called me the night before he shipped to make sure that everything was on track 100%. Not all breeders would take the time to do that.

2. He has kept in touch and also I was able to hang with him in Daytona and spent some time talking with him about our hobby. He is the real deal....loves snakes, reptiles, and knows his stuff.

3. His price on the snake I purchases was the best for that kind I had ever seen. Also...the snake itself was the best hi white I have ever seen. Not just saying that cause it is mine, but after breeding those and seeing what was available at shows, his bloodline is beyond amazing.

You will have no worries with Doug.

Take care!

Billy Fraser

Old 05-02-2004, 08:36 PM   #13
ChaosCat
I just completed another transaction with Doug regarding a pair of spotted pythons. They arrived here well packed, safe, and sound-and are perfect and gorgeous!

Old 05-02-2004, 10:29 PM   #14
Exotics by Nature
Just wanted to throw in our two cents...

We recently sold Doug a Banded California Kingsnake. The transaction was smooth and Doug was a pleasure to deal with! We would recommend him and look forward to doing business with him in the future!

Thanks

Old 05-03-2004, 04:11 PM   #15
Dr Alan
Doug is an educator and straight-shooter with regard to herps. He is heavily involved with the Maine Herpetological Society and though I have purchased no animals from him I have seen his snakes and they are top drawer. I have purchased equipment from him and he was courteous and accomodating (he DELIVERED a freezer) and items were clean and as described. I think you can feel confident about dealing with him.

Old 05-20-2008, 11:07 PM   #16
Rakshasanyc
Just to update this...

I just received a lovely 1.0 Aesculapian Ratsnake from Doug Kranich -- healthy, active, alert, and obviously well cared for: Doug even included feed records. I'd gladly do business with Doug again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!