Steven Brockschmidt, BrocksBoids... - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-25-2008, 08:40 AM   #31
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixonRp
I have purchased several animals from Brock, a Motley several years ago when they were priced alot higher. I also have bought a female het albino and a pastel poss het albino. The pastel poss het albino died while I was in Basic Training (Marines) Brock was informed of this several months after it happened. Purchased the animal in September 2004 it died around December time frame. Brock didnt have to do anything, sometimes an animal dies for un expected reasons. However Brock took it upon himself to send me a DH Sunglow Females...but your right, he is a bad guy.

Also you can expect to hear something from him this evening.

actually if you read the post above, Kahane specifically states that he dosnt want this to be a bad guy thread, BUT its understandable he posted about his dealings thus far, because of the sheer amount of cash involved. Id be worried too!! Who wouldnt?

Its great he sent you a DH sunglow female, thats a really kind gesture, i hope that whatever was wrong with him/business/life what have you, is passed now, and he is okay and will be willing to finish this deal. Get it off his hands, and kahane's.

Good luck guys!

Old 04-25-2008, 08:42 AM   #32
NixonRp
Also since typing it out isnt good enough for you here is the e-mail screen shot. See attachment below.
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2008, 08:44 AM   #33
NixonRp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
actually if you read the post above, Kahane specifically states that he dosnt want this to be a bad guy thread, BUT its understandable he posted about his dealings thus far, because of the sheer amount of cash involved. Id be worried too!! Who wouldnt?

Its great he sent you a DH sunglow female, thats a really kind gesture, i hope that whatever was wrong with him/business/life what have you, is passed now, and he is okay and will be willing to finish this deal. Get it off his hands, and kahane's.

Good luck guys!
Dont get me wrong, I can see the worry due to the amount of cash involved. However I have known Brock for several years and he is a good guy, the situation will be made right. She is a real looker too, all animals he has are!

Old 04-25-2008, 08:47 AM   #34
NixonRp
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaHane
Brock replies to emails concerning possible sales, but won't contact a done sale..... Brock you MUST be reading this and getting my phone messages. Be a man and ship me my BOAS or REFUND my money!!
KaHane
Also I must note that is has been about a month since I heard from Brock before this last e-mail. He sent me another e-mail on March 26th. So he has had things going on.

Old 04-25-2008, 09:18 AM   #35
KaHane
Brandon, I might have been really frustrated at the time I wrote that quote you just put up. Also I do believe your emails... You have shown me no reason to believe you. You seem like a stand up guy and posting your dealings with Brock. It's actually your posts that puts me at ease and made me realize to wait to see what happens. I appreciate you coming on here and posting in his behalf in a POSITIVE manner.
KaHane Limsana

Old 04-25-2008, 10:12 AM   #36
KaHane
I should get some sleep...

I just realized my error on the above post. I meant to say " You showed me no reason to not believe you"

Old 04-25-2008, 10:14 AM   #37
NixonRp
No worries. I understand what you mean. I just know that reputation in this business is a lot and I know plenty of people who have dealt with him and are pleased. The only negative thing and its really not that negative is a buddy of mine got some of his Hypo Motleys het Albino and they were a little small but Brock grows his animals up slowly which I feel is a good thing.

I am sure things will be made right, Brock also I am sure knows how important reputation is and wouldn't think he would want to tarnish his good name.

Old 04-25-2008, 10:23 AM   #38
Litesnsirens
Well, we still haven't heard from him ... But Brandon has... so it's obvious he can get to a computer... Brandon proved that to us with the screenshot. And we know that he knows about this thread... smilin-buddha informed him on the morning of the 23rd. The same day this thread was started. Brandon's posted email is dated the 22nd and says that he was in the hospital but all better now and returning emails...So he has been returning emails since before this thread was started. So we are talking from Tuesday til today that he has had the ability to respond to this... If the truth is a good enough explanation, you can post it right away ... you don't need time you should lay it out there... Why does he need 3 days to come up with a story ??? Why this waiting game?
I guess that's the cop coming out in me...but I wouldn't get to far in my job if I went with "what" is said and not how it's said....

Old 04-25-2008, 10:34 AM   #39
Litesnsirens
I apologize if my above post sounds negative and gloomy ... it's just that the way this has all played out so far and even the current info that is coming in... it is going to be a tough sell to justify any of this ... I personally really just hope that the deal gets settled... the explanation if there is one should be interesting...

Old 04-25-2008, 08:07 PM   #40
KaHane
Just an update....Well it took a firm email from Ken......but Brock finally contacted him back this morning! At first I was so relieved that he replied. I was glad that that Ken had calmed me down and suggested that we waited and see how things go. Thinking this thread was getting too far and still hoping Brock will do things right. We were both looking forward to hearing what happened or a good reason why he never kept in contact with us...But more importantly when we are planning to finish the deal with the date the boas will be in our hands!
Unfortunately, his reply was a little disappointing....
Ken sent this right before he left to work...

RE: deposit‏
Sent: Fri 4/25/08 10:04 AM
To: brocksboids@aol.com
Brock contact me...or we will take this all the way. Our lawyers and I will notify the New Jersey police and the FBI division for internet fraud. No matter the price it takes....KaHane has the funds to take this all the way. Brock I know you are getting my emails and reading the BOI...So you can do the right thing and we can work this out privately if you want.
Ken

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!