Dan Scolaro at DTS reptiles..shady business - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 04:01 AM   #21
jburrut
Chuck,

I totally agree with you and your frustraitions. This guys a wash up, and it reflects and represpents his business and animals the same way. WE both wont get anywhere with this little dood, but I do appriciate your help on this matter. You are right I wish I would have came across your story earlyer. Would have saved me $225.00
... Thats MR dan your a real swell guy, real stand up guy. huh, kick rocks dood,

Old 05-13-2008, 04:03 AM   #22
Dan Scolaro
Jesse:

Nothing shady here big guy except thousands of sales and not a single legitimate complaint.

And you want to fly here because you turned down an offer for 2 more boas for only 25 dollars?

And you are a professional fighter?

So is it the steriods or hormone shots that have you so outta wack or is it the pipe? Crack or pot?

Maybe you put them on a heat pad too long? I don't know but they were healthy horses from your report and they ate great here.

I said I was sorry for the issue and offered 2 more for 25 bucks. If that is not good enough then do some flex work in the mirror and send a picture of yourself in a boxing pose with your shirt off to Chuck as he might be interested.

Dan

Old 05-13-2008, 04:04 AM   #23
jburrut
He's talking about another viper boa, we talked about this deal before the others died. so maybe 3-4 days after they arrived..I'm not sure how that e-mail backs him up at all?

And no mr herpinator as cool as that name sounds lol I didn't search him up

Old 05-13-2008, 04:06 AM   #24
Uroboros
Dan is a wholesaler that does not spend very much time with the animals he turns over.

You buy cheap animals, you get cheap animals. And Dan guarantees that.

What was that Chris Farley said in "Black Sheep" I can put a guarantee on a box of shit!

WC's are always a gamble.

Old 05-13-2008, 04:10 AM   #25
Dan Scolaro
Herpinator:

Don't speak for me.

I am not a wholesaler and maintain over 100 species of reptiles and breed high end venomous and gave you a boa and you made it puke and are a nasty drug addict who ought to be concerned about DEA soon enough.

Almost 2000 sales and not a single legitimate complaint.

How many pot plants you got now? Over 100 the last time you offered me them.

Dan

Old 05-13-2008, 04:12 AM   #26
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Jesse:

Nothing shady here big guy except thousands of sales and not a single legitimate complaint.
Outside of the IBD mentioned here

That thread is an interesting read, I would recommend it.

Old 05-13-2008, 04:16 AM   #27
nickstone
Quote:
Almost 2000 sales and not a single legitimate complaint
I'm not taking sides here, but I am curious as to what makes a complaint legit in your mind Dan. Thanks, Nick Stone

Old 05-13-2008, 04:16 AM   #28
Dan Scolaro
Herpinator:

No IBD, no diseases, your just drunk and high again. No evidence, no nothing buy idiotic responses from boobs like yourself you pay to get some funny looking coin that makes your manhood bigger. lol.

Keep it up and your house will be swarming with agents within a few days smart guy.

Dan

Old 05-13-2008, 04:20 AM   #29
jburrut
Lol, The offer is still up old man, you can talk and talk and talk. but in the end. your still the same shady reptile dealer. You ripped me off, how does it feel bud? your product is garabage... that is all I have too say.

Old 05-13-2008, 04:20 AM   #30
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Chuck: Are you still jealous or is all that suck talk an invite?

Dan
Lets call it a picnic! Bring your son so when I'm all done with you I can have him start on me. Like father like son.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread