Dan Scolaro at DTS reptiles..shady business - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 05:32 AM   #61
Dan Scolaro
Broker? I breed many species and import, and resell stuff from friends, wholesalers, and breeders. So whats the point? On the candoia front, I might be one of the first to help produce waiego island tree boas in captivity. So again, what is this drift you are on to make me a broker?

Dan

Old 05-13-2008, 05:37 AM   #62
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Broker? I breed many species and import, and resell stuff from friends, wholesalers, and breeders. So whats the point? On the candoia front, I might be one of the first to help produce waiego island tree boas in captivity. So again, what is this drift you are on to make me a broker?

Dan
I already answered this question once, is your memory so bad? Perhaps you should research short term memory loss. I answered this in this post just a while ago.

Just admit that you're a wholesaler, an importer. If you don't want to do that, stop doing it.

Old 05-13-2008, 05:42 AM   #63
Dan Scolaro
Chuck:

Hey, you wrote what you wrote. You suggested my son go to you for some disgusting act. Now are you going to deny that fact and make threats against my daughters? What kind of sick nut are you anyway?

Listen friend: If I thought for a nano second that you were in complete control of your actions, then I would not be writing you anything. You are a nut -plain and simple. Anyone who makes a career out of yapping nasty words at people they do not even know is a NUT. They have special rooms in institutions for people like that and they have not caught you yet. What is worse, is that a nut like you is so far gone, that you would ignore advice from folks who would kindly suggest you seek treatment.

Like I said, the best thing for you to do is to delete the BOI from your computer and never turn it back on. If you do not heed this advice, I am fearful that one day you might have a heart attack or stroke over some silly issue about a turtle that rials you too much.

Get another type of life and leave the BOI before you degenerate more brain cells and/or they find you on a tower with a rifle.

Dan

Chuck wrote:
Your suggesting to me that I do something disgusting to you and I need my head checked?
Your right, I'm not gay, so bring your wife and your daughter. Is your mother dead? If not bring her too.
Go play your mind games with someone else. You did this on your last thread and there isn't anybody that doesn't know you're just an antagonistic POS. Anything I say to you is deserved. You don't like it? Tough. Take off. You aren't making this right like you never make anything right so why stick around.

Old 05-13-2008, 05:44 AM   #64
Dan Scolaro
Erik: Who do I wholesale to? I retail stuff. People ask me to wholesale large litters of what I breed and I don't do it because I typically have friends snatching up more than half the litters, so what is this wholesale thing to you? And so what if I wholesale a litter? Who cares?

Dan

Old 05-13-2008, 05:44 AM   #65
Uroboros
Quote:
Get another type of life and leave the BOI before you degenerate more brain cells and/or they find you on a tower with a rifle.

Dan
or bitter as hell in the BOI on a carapice looking for Dan.

Old 05-13-2008, 05:48 AM   #66
Uroboros
Quote:
Erik: Who do I wholesale to? I retail stuff. People ask me to wholesale large litters of what I breed and I don't do it because I typically have friends snatching up more than half the litters, so what is this wholesale thing to you? And so what if I wholesale a litter? Who cares?

Dan
And that is why you have so many CBB animals for sale right now instead of the LOTS of WCs.

You wholesale to jerkwads like me. You do this as a hobby. Too bad i didn't have our phone conversations taped, I would TOTALLY admit I was drunk on the phone in the middle of the night (1am or better, jeesh, that's BAD) to be able to reproduce those.

I thought Marines were stand-up people you could count on. Maybe that just applies while their contract is current.

Old 05-13-2008, 05:56 AM   #67
Dan Scolaro
Chuck:

And many thanks for your help in getting the word out that my company extended its guarantee to satisfy another happy customer. Several repeat customers have contacted to express their gratitude and joy although most commented that I should have never went beyond the live arrival guarantee in the first place. I always say it's best to go the extra mile to satisfy the customer and nothing gives me more joy to hear that a customer is happy with his/her new pet. Business is as good as ever, so thanks despite nothing you could do or say would ever affect anyone's business.

I've seen many of your posts Chuck over the years and your overall attitude and presence on any thread stinks for the most part, and no one can figure out why they just don't simply throw you out. Can you just walk out? You are an unprofessional, nasty, and vicious minded rotten crab like Jim. Keep in mind that your profession to criticize/provoke people will never make you feel better about yourself. You should stop being mad at yourself for not accomplishing much in life and start working towards some worthy goals to displace the hate you have for people in general. If you feel that you cannot fit in with this decent society, then seek some mental health counseling and stop wasting people's time here with your nasty approach to life. And although your personality disorders started during childhood development, it's not as complicated as you think, and there is much that might be saved from your ragged and nasty attitude to turn you into a decent citizen who can interact with a level head in a civilized society.

However it's sad to say, but if you continue in your reckless sloppy and nasty fashion in life, you will only further damage your personality. Your reputation in the industry is shoddy and I cannot tell you how many people emailed me that they are just waiting for a fine day to meet you in person.

And what's worse, some or most of your personality may be too ruined and irreversible at this point. No matter how much you curse, yell, provoke, scream, and jump up and down like a baby, you will never feel better about yourself, so why waste time with that and just drop it and take up another hobby. If you think owning a pet would make you happier, then let me know. I have a good stock now so can send a frog, skink, turtle, lizard, or snake. Live arrival guarantee included. All healthy as a horse.

Keep your chin up and smile once and a while and good things will start to happen your way. And in short order, you may feel comfortable to converse in a decent manner with folks because in reality, most of what you write is immediately overlooked so you are wasting your time anyway with such writings.

Dan

Old 05-13-2008, 05:58 AM   #68
Uroboros
Just a note: Do NOT purchase from Dan Scolaro.

Old 05-13-2008, 06:00 AM   #69
Uroboros
Quote:
Keep your chin up and smile once and a while and good things will start to happen your way. And in short order, you may feel comfortable to converse in a decent manner with folks because in reality, most of what you write is immediately overlooked so you are wasting your time anyway with such writings.

Dan
Someday you will hear that giant sucking noise. That will be your head coming out of your ass. Do NOT be afraid of it, it is a good thing.

Old 05-13-2008, 06:07 AM   #70
Dan Scolaro
Erik:

What is your point again?

Half my ads are captive born stuff so what is wrong with selling a few wild caught animals?

And why are you attacking me over stuff still?

I sent you a free emerald boa at my cost and asked you not to send me a dime to see how it does and you did anyway in joy of owning it for a week and then disregarded my stearn advice to not feed it a fatty rat pup and it died when it was fine here, so what is your problem here with you? Did you see my guarantee of live arrival and the buyer got live arrival and I offered to give him 2 more for 12.50 each so what is your problem? How dare you complain or allude that I should go further than that.

Dan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread