Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:09 PM   #61
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog View Post
I can prove I bought the monsoon from Amazon. I can prove the monsoon was shipped with a shipping label. I can prove he received it. You are right I can only wait for USPS to bill me for the overage on the box. I had UPS bill me for an overage this past week and it took them about 6 days to send the billing out. I do not know how long it takes USPS to bill overage.
No one cares about the Amazon recipe

No one questions that in the past you bought a monsoon, and it was most likely in that box.

What we have an issue with right this second is whether or not the monsoon was in the box when you took the box to USPS.

Having a box weight of 1lb means at this time, no, you cannot prove you shipped him a monsoon.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:10 PM   #62
red.dragon.frog
I have only paid for 1 pound shipping on the box. I was told if it is over they will bill me since it is a click and ship account. I have not received a bill or anything from USPS yet. As of now the box is assumed to have weighed 1 pound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sariel View Post
Im not sure if USPS will, since I havent shipped through them, but if there is a tracking number attached and it shows approx delivery does it also show actual weight like fed ex will?
I know I was slightly underweight on something awhile back only because they showed the actual weight while it was in transit on the tracking information.
Just a suggestion as possible proof the box was shipped empty if USPS provides the same on tracking info.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:11 PM   #63
JeromyD
A video please! you will be assured you have gotten what you "traded" you sent a 1lb box to me aka empty and as far as im concerned you knew it!

Old 04-20-2012, 02:12 PM   #64
red.dragon.frog
I do not get it. If you value them more than the monsoon why did you trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromyD View Post
I value my 0.2 fat tails alot higher than a monsoon system, they were pets that i had high hopes were going to a good home, as you stated to me. Im really the only one getting screwed around here your getting 2 very healthy geckos in return you rather play a game with someone that has done multiple buy here on fauna and in the reptile industry. youve been on here for a month and all of a sudden your having a problem weird? Do you want to even attempt to make this right?

Old 04-20-2012, 02:13 PM   #65
JeromyD
Id like to also add the box that was shipped to me is not a haggen box with a monsoon in the box its a plain commercial shipping box with a haggen exo terra monsoon box in side that is empty.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:15 PM   #66
Sariel
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog View Post
I have only paid for 1 pound shipping on the box. I was told if it is over they will bill me since it is a click and ship account. I have not received a bill or anything from USPS yet. As of now the box is assumed to have weighed 1 pound.
Not quite what I was asking, if there is tracking info on the package such as when you send fed ex, there will be an actual weight on the tracking information. If USPS provides the same information it could answer the question as to the boxes actual shipping weight. Is there a tracking number for the monsoon box?

Old 04-20-2012, 02:16 PM   #67
red.dragon.frog
Not many people open their box at the USPS location and I find this hard to believe. If you did was someone there that saw you open the box? If so where is any proof of this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromyD View Post

This is the hike from her sons to her town.

i get the reasoning for shipping it to her sons i really, as for me taking it out of the box that would true and easy to do but i didnt i opened the box on the counter at the post office to assure nothing was broke and well ya nothing was broke cause it was not there, maybe i should call cause your right at some point they would have had to weigh it in. and i know asking someone to fix their wrong is silly but it is at least worth a try. this is just a terrible and unfortunate situation io really wish i would have just backed out.

rhonda another thing i payed though pay pal for the beardies i have purchased from people on here.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:16 PM   #68
JeromyD
As i stated before cause they were going to a good home and the monsoon made it a little easier to care for one of the lizards i keep already so it was a mutual benefit. You told me the AFT pair were going in with another female for company cause she stopped eating so i nturn made me feel as you gave a crap and they would be well taken care of. There is your reason is it that hard to understand. I know when i have to much on me and when its best to move on from something instead of half assing it as alot of people do. Just as this trade has been done.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:16 PM   #69
Reptilecam
Id rather see a shipping reciept greater then 1lb to be honest more then I would a opening video. You can easily have ripped him off and got your geckos and the video would just prove that.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:18 PM   #70
red.dragon.frog
Yes. It was click and ship and the tracking was EO 912 431 170 US It was shipped with USPS Express.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sariel View Post
Not quite what I was asking, if there is tracking info on the package such as when you send fed ex, there will be an actual weight on the tracking information. If USPS provides the same information it could answer the question as to the boxes actual shipping weight. Is there a tracking number for the monsoon box?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!