ACK I hate this!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-09-2006, 12:29 PM   #1
FireDrake
ACK I hate this!!!

I never do this, but this has made me mad!

Check out this link to Reptile Auctions
http://www.reptileauctions.com/aucti...ls.php?id=4857

If it doesnt work go to the bearded dragon section and look at the hypo snow dragon.

LOOK at the dragons pic! She is emaciated! And look at the sellers response to my comment!

For those of you registered on there, please post a comment, maybe we can convince people not to buy these dragons!

Sarah

Old 04-09-2006, 01:02 PM   #2
Rebel Dragons
There is no way that dragon weighs 356 grams. Perhaps the best things is for someone to buy it and give her a good home and some healthy meals.

The other dragon he has listed looks no better...........

Old 04-09-2006, 01:16 PM   #3
coyote
Only one question to the seller is listed and it doesn't look like yours. It is a question about shipping.

Old 04-09-2006, 03:00 PM   #4
FireDrake
Oooohhh they ERASED it!

I called him out on it, and he said they look like that after laying eggs, and when I told him my females dont look that bad after laying, he told me to get a life

Sarah

Old 04-09-2006, 04:23 PM   #5
Skunky
I read the post with FireDrakes comments...sneaky b@stards erased them!!

Obviously he was concerned others might notice he was selling underweight beardies with FireDrakes comments warning them!

Old 04-09-2006, 04:27 PM   #6
FireDrake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunky
Obviously he was concerned others might notice he was selling underweight beardies with FireDrakes comments warning them!
You might be right, but I have a feeling the moderators erased them, this happend to another auction a friend of mine showed me, one of a supposed mack snow leo that was also very underweight, (not the same person)
there were MANY comments about how poor the leo looked, and a lot of them were erased

Sarah

Old 04-09-2006, 04:32 PM   #7
Skunky
I totally disagree with the removal of those comments..not every buyer is savvy enough to know what to look for....your comments were not inflammatory, but reflected the truth of the condition of the dragon.

In my view, that's devious on their behalf.

Old 04-09-2006, 04:56 PM   #8
Rebel Dragons
If I'm not mistaken, when someone posts a question on one of your auctions your sent a notification of it. In that notification it gives you the option of erasing the question from public view or having it available for public viewing. I would venture to say HE erased them to cover his own butt.

Old 04-10-2006, 12:18 AM   #9
Matt Haines
I'll see if he keeps my comment.

I thought it strange to look up his "good" review and found it posted by a Zach Currie. Upon looking up Zach Currie's good review, his was left by a Phil Currie. The comments are odd enough and the last name is highly coincidental given the content left in his review.

Old 04-11-2006, 08:31 AM   #10
pasam
If the darn thing did not cost $125 I would buy it to give it a home but that is too much for a sickly Dragon

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!