Collared lizard(s) wanted - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Other Lizards Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-02-2005, 02:37 PM   #1
Beulzabob
Collared lizard(s) wanted

I'm looking to purchase 1-4 collared lizards. I had a couple a few years back but had to sell. I'm especially interested in blue or green varieties. I live in the DFW,TX area. Will pay shipping if reasonable. I'd prefer young animals.

:eatpointe

Old 11-13-2005, 11:27 PM   #2
Lizardeaux
hi,
I've got two pair of Desert collareds I'm looking to sale. I'm not having any luck with them. When I bought them I got two pair of the eastern and western collareds and then two pair of the desert collareds. I'm doing good with the others just not the desert ones. I paid $60 a pair but will let both pairs go for $60 just to see them go to someone who can do better with them. I live in the Shreveport/Bossier Louisiana area.
Let me know if your interested.
Thanks,
Cindy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!