Bad Guy Phillip Peters Use EXTREME caution - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-06-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
snared99
Phillip Peters Use EXTREME caution

I purchased a 0.2 het pied and 0.3 het clown group from Mr. Peters months ago, but got a 1.1 het pied and 1.2 het clowns. My Peters wasnt even the one whom packaged the snakes and appologized for his partners mistake, and said he would send replacements. Weeks went by and I find out from him he has no more het pieds, but will replace the het clown and then refund me for the het pied. The snake finally arrived yesterday, but was DOA. Whomever packaged the snake used hand warmers not the proper heat packs, and it is 35 degrees here in PA. After sending a pic of the DOA to mr peters he said he would call me after work last night, but no call or email. And today he seems to not want to chat either about the situation. I do not beleive this is a premature post only because it is the second issue with the same order which has been going on for months. I do understand with the holidays things get busy but Mr. Peters is really dropping the ball on this order. I will also add there was no papers or refund for the second snake in the box that arrived yesterday. The only pic I have of the DOA is on my phone, so if anyone would be so kind as to help me get it on a computer I would be greatful. Below is some of the PM we have been sending. You will also note there is reference to a paypal dispute that I openned against him becaus eof this order. Unfortunetly I did not win the dispute because paypal stated it was a "intangible" item that was bought, not sure why that was the reason but it is being appealed. You will also note i had both the hets males for sale in the classifieds here, no not trying to flip the animals, it was our deal that I would sell them and give him the money since i didnt need males.

Originally Posted by p.peters
Quote:
Originally Posted by snared99
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi,
How big are your het clowns and het pieds and do they come with papers?
pat

between 115 to 135 grams and yes all photo id is provided along with a 3 day guarentee

Can you do $300 shipped for both het clowns?
pat

whats your zip code

wasnt gonna offer but i ave one more she is a little bit bigger would you want her to i need room shipping to you is 53

So it would be $353 for 3 het clowns females?
pat

id do 400 shipped and it you wanted all id do 550 with the het pieds

How big is the third gal?
pat

about 150 grams just was gonna keep her cause she is lighter and is growing faster

Eating f/t or live, and can you do phot papers for all 5? Sorry to be a pain but i just like records.
pat

always do and live and f/t the het clowns love live though. and i completely understand

Can I have a short payment plan for all 5 females? A bit more then i was looking to spend but i dont think it will be long to come up with the money.
pat

how short i usually give 1 weeks. is that enough or we can work something out

I should be able to pay in the 2 week period.
pat

as long as you can put money down

I can certainly place money down, no problem. They are all female correct?
pat

yes sir. i probe all mine

Sounds good, whats your paypal? I will make a deposit in the morning. take care
pat

use my wifes it is sweetnation06@yahoo.com thank you.

Hi,
I just paid in full, used the CC didnt want to have you to wait. When can we ship? Please use:
pat kline
806 bath ave
catasauqua pa 18032

NOT the paypal address. I can accept any day.
pat

ill ship early next we due to holidays

Sounds good, is monday for tuesday ok?
pat

i have another set shipping out as well is tuesday ok?

So tuesday for wednesday? That will work. Also do you have pic of the sire? Sorry im anal about paperwork. happy thanksgiving.
pat

whats your emailTE]
Hi,
Just verifying that your shipping today for arrival tomorrow of the order, take care
pat

sent out last check in IN. will be gone for 2 weeks due job leave me a message if you need to and ill get to as soon as possible

Re: het males in order

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi,
I know you have been busy with your job, but i seem to not be able to get ahold of you at all. At this point im probably going to do a paypal dispute until we can figure things out. It is getting to cold to ship so replacments probably wont work too well. When you figure out a refund for the 2 males in there i will send you the rest. Please contact me so we can figure this all out. The only reason im doing the dispute is because i dont want it to get past the time i can not, and no offense i do not want to get stuck with something i can not use nor wanted to pay for.

pat

hi this is his wife give him a call its 6613******

Old 01-06-2012, 09:05 PM   #2
NIGRO51
Has he been notified of the thread?

Old 01-06-2012, 09:20 PM   #3
RobNJ
Pat, can you just send the picture from your phone to your e-mail?

Also, I was contacted via PM by P. Peters not that long ago. He approached me about a trade, I can't recall what animals exactly that we spoke about. I asked him to please e-mail me rather than PM, and then got an e-mail from Jon(?) Sweet. Anyway, the trade offer was rather ridiculously in my favor, and since PM's and e-mails were coming from 2 separate parties, I pretty much dismissed any and all contact. Communication was rather incoherent as well. Unfortunately, I erased my PM's from P. Peters and my blackberry e-mail doesn't save messages past 30 days or so, so I lost the emails from J. Sweet. So, I know that has absolutely nothing to do with this guy being good or shady, and nothing to do with your transaction, but that was my experience with this guy, and to be honest, I found it to be very weird.

Old 01-06-2012, 10:48 PM   #4
snared99
Yes he is aware of this thread, and was viewing it earlier, but apparently doesnt care.

Here is the info he had me send the money to:

Sent to:
alec sweet (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
sweetnation06@yahoo.com
The whole deal seems weird, but there were papers and photos of everything before hand. I will say minus the wrong sexes the first shipment was great, but it was how it was handled after the fact when issues came up.

I sent the pic of the DOA to someone whom can email it to me to post. Unfortunetly my phone is not new enough to have the email function.

Old 01-07-2012, 02:25 AM   #5
SirenSanJose
Quote:
Originally Posted by snared99 View Post
Yes he is aware of this thread, and was viewing it earlier, but apparently doesnt care.

Here is the info he had me send the money to:

Sent to:
alec sweet (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
sweetnation06@yahoo.com
The whole deal seems weird, but there were papers and photos of everything before hand. I will say minus the wrong sexes the first shipment was great, but it was how it was handled after the fact when issues came up.

I sent the pic of the DOA to someone whom can email it to me to post. Unfortunetly my phone is not new enough to have the email function.
Ouch. I thought that name just now sounded familiar, and a quick search reveals, in fact, it does.

Alex Sweet aka mobiussweet aka sweetnation06@yahoo.com ?

... yeah, he doesn't have a stellar reputation to begin with.
Here's one thread about him...
he's created false accounts...
yet a third thread

Old 01-07-2012, 09:11 AM   #6
snared99
This seems like a bit of fraud to me. Maybe the CC company can help me out?

Old 01-07-2012, 09:12 AM   #7
snared99
Is there anything the MODS can do about this fake account?

Old 01-07-2012, 11:41 PM   #8
p.peters
It is not a fraud account all i use is my wifes brothes paypal cause i dont have my own. And the reason he didnt win is because was asking 250 back from paypal and when they emailed me i sent them an email about how much he spent which was 450 because i needed them moved and he is claiming 550 but when he disputed it why then did paypal only freeze 426. He also said he was keeping the males but the only price for the males he was giving me was 50 dollars each which he said he would sell. I thought that was enough. But mr kline called and asked to send another so i did i offered so ship the snake and he knew the temperature i asked he said not to ship one day so i didnt he said to the bext day which i did i do not control the temeperature also offered a refund and i said i could send the snake and he chose the snake. And about shipping money in package i dont do that but in the refund all he paid were 90 dollars a piece because he made an offer so should he get extra money for nothing? I was in contact with him as much as possible and i do repo so i haclve to drive all over where the company sends me i cant always be at his disposal.

Old 01-08-2012, 12:06 AM   #9
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by snared99 View Post
The snake finally arrived yesterday, but was DOA. Whomever packaged the snake used hand warmers not the proper heat packs, and it is 35 degrees here in PA.
Who's idea was it to ship ball pythons in 35*F weather?

It seems like there was no concern for the well being of the ball pythons being shipped. even with good 40 hour heat packs those BP's had a slim chance of making the journey healthy.

It will take about 3 years to see if they really are het's.

Old 01-08-2012, 05:43 AM   #10
snared99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Who's idea was it to ship ball pythons in 35*F weather?

It seems like there was no concern for the well being of the ball pythons being shipped. even with good 40 hour heat packs those BP's had a slim chance of making the journey healthy.

It will take about 3 years to see if they really are het's.
It was his idea for shipping in the weather, even after I told him it was getting to cold to ship.

And not it is not true that I lost the paypal dispute it is still going on. And that specific payment was $450 and all I wanted was the money for the 2 snakes you messed up, and I would have sent back the rest. When I dis[uted the transaction it marked the whole amount not just the $200 you own me. Im not looking to make a dime more then i think i should. I did not receive my order correctly so obviously I beleive you owe me 2 snakes or my money for those back. And who is Alex Sweet?? Not a very good rep here, thought I bought from Mr Peters.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!