3 Balls Stolen from Melville show 10/24 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 11-14-2010, 09:40 AM   #11
mechnut450
great to hear and he lucky , I confront anyone if I though they stole my snakes then again I don't think I be allowed to leave thhouse for I prolly beat the crap out of the person(s) if i did find them. My snakes are thonl thign i can enjoy anymore it seems.

Old 11-27-2010, 04:36 PM   #12
Langlinaisjon
WOW!!! Thats great for your friend getting them back. It seems like you don't here to many happy endings when something like that happends. Hopefully they were in good health and the kidnapers tended to them properly while in there care. Im glad it work out in your friends favor

Old 11-27-2010, 05:14 PM   #13
Wolfy-hound
In the interest of preventing future thefts... how did the thief lift 3 fairly high profile animals from your friend's table?

I can imagine a few scenarios, I just would like to know more. Most sellers have the acrylic displays and they aren't easy to get into. I've heard of snakes that are bagged already getting lifted when someone turns their back for an instant.

Old 01-31-2011, 08:01 AM   #14
greg19
Man' I hope you have good luck finding your snakes.I would get pretty mad if someone stole my snakes after all the time and money I've put in them.I live in east tennessee,so ' the chances of me seeing them would be fairly remote,but any more,you never can tell.good luck

Old 01-31-2011, 08:03 AM   #15
greg19
Well'I see you got them back,thats awesome.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!