Animal Stolen in Macon GA - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 10-27-2008, 08:21 PM   #1
Southerncat
Lightbulb Animal Stolen in Macon GA

I received this from a friend today. Can you help?

REWARD

Can You help Us, PLEASE?

Our mommy isn’t much of a computer person but she loves us dearly. We were taken from our home at 3231 Evergreen Drive Macon, GA on Saturday

October 25, 2008. Our home was burglarized and they took 2 televisions, a microwave, a heater But the worst part is they took us from our mommy.

Below is a picture of my beloved reptiles that were taken from our home. There is a Hog Island Boa,

a Jungle Carpet Python,

4 Bearded Dragons

a African Sulcata tortoise

and a Chinese water dragon

There is a reward for our safe return. My babies mean more to me than the other items taken. There is also a reward for any information leading to the arrest and conviction of the people involved. There will be no questions asked if the reptiles are returned. We raised these reptiles from babies and use them to educate others about the wonders of reptiles and what to expect if you buy a baby and then they become to big to handle. We take in any and all unwanted reptiles. PLEASE if You seen or know of anyone that was involved or the where abouts of these animals, contact

Kathy Marsh at 478-737-1735 or contact the Macon Police Department.

We have to have special handling and special food. Please get us home to our mommy.

Thank You

Old 10-27-2008, 08:23 PM   #2
Southerncat
If you think you can help, have the email with pictures that can be forwarded.

Old 10-27-2008, 08:26 PM   #3
Cat_72
Cathy, if you can't get the pics to post, I can post em up here for you if you'd like....feel free to email them to me.

c a t l y n n @ w c t a t e l . n e t (without the spaces, of course)

Old 10-27-2008, 09:12 PM   #4
Cat_72
The pics were pretty small, so had little luck making them larger without too much distortion....but hopefully this will help.

Old 03-31-2009, 09:33 AM   #5
chameleoncrazy
What kind of person would steal someones pets from their family?? I hope you get them back

Old 04-01-2009, 09:40 PM   #6
exreptile
I would probably go crazy and kill the person if they stole my sulcatas, especially my biggest male. I wouldn't have any control over it, they're that important to me! Hopefully they are found and returned soon, and the person that took them pays.

Old 06-18-2010, 02:24 PM   #7
Blacky
I really hope you get them back.I would just go crazy too. You will be in my thought and i will keep an eye out!!!Good luck.

Old 06-18-2010, 02:45 PM   #8
snowgyre
This was originally posted in 2008. O.o Old news.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!